Reopen the counties - the COVID-19 Edgy thread

How’s that shopping centre ye built on the county boundary doing?

It has great potential!

Actually I was down around there last week and a lad living in Christendom Estate (great name) was saying it’s going to be demolished. Not sure if that’s right or not but it’s some white elephant

Let that be a lesson to ye.

If she wants to that badly would she not go on away and do it? Don’t mind the fucking medical dictatorship

Her birthday is the 16th. I’m bringing her down on the 19th, no ifs or fucking buts. She doesn’t have a full license and can’t fuck off down on her own. If it was just the two of us, I’d have done an up and down by now. Just use a bit of common sense like.

This county thing is fucking ridiculous.

Ye’ll be the last two people in the country paying any heed to it

4 Likes

I see now it’s county wide or 20km, so if you live on a border you can still go 20km into deepest KK @Fagan_ODowd

The trains are still running and there’s no Guards stopping them asking where they are going

RIP Killaloe

1 Like

This is the end of science. A complete farce. Everyone can just fuck off now and end this charade for once and for all. It’s hugely embarrassing.

Told her there we are going down home in two week’s time. She’s fucking delighted mate. Told her @Julio_Geordio said it was all ok and to OIUTF

What would be the shittest county to be stuck within the boundaries of? Midlands somewhere anyway. I’ll say Offaly

Tell Tony Hoolahan he can take it up with me

Longford.

1 Like

Good shout actually.

The answer to this is and always will be Tipp

3 Likes

I’ll do a Dunnes run before I go and leave a bag of Czech beer in behind the fence at Greenpark Racetrack.

1 Like

They’re just making these rules so it lessens the movement somewhat. A lot of people especially older people will follow them. It’s personal choice and you can go wherever you want and meet whoever you want in reality. It’s not a bad way to do it really.

1 Like

All day, everyday

1 Like

The lads want to feel oppressed, don’t be ruining it for them