Abortion Referendum Thread

Youā€™d just rather people just stood by and accepeted babies being murdered.

That President Higgins you idiot.

You had Jimmy Saville as your avatar on here for years.

You are happy to see children getting blown up mate, why are you pretending to care about this issue?

I did in my hole you utter clown of a man.

I am not.

I think children deserve to live and should not pay the price because women might have to take a career break or put on a few pounds.

You did.

I didnā€™t.

There are people from all over the island who are coming out with things I would totally disagree with. Castigating groups because they do not come from same area as you is quite prejudiced really. I oppose Mickey Harteā€™s views entirely but he is as entitled to give his tuppence worth as anyone really.

Heā€™s from a different jurisdiction Raymond. That is just a fact.

I think itā€™s unhelpful for rape apologists from other jurisdictions to get involved in this.

So is it the jurisdiction he comes from that you have a problem with?
As somebody who is on same side of referendum as you, I thought youā€™d recognise how this issue has historically had massive impact on women throughout the island and in both jurisdictions. Would you criticise Mary McAleese for having an opinion too?

Another barefaced lie, Jesus Christ heā€™s desperate :grinning:

If we didnā€™t want people from other jurisdictions involved then the repeal campaign would lose over 50% of itā€™s funding.

Mary is quite entitled to her opinions.

But I take umbrage to a man who has ensured a rapist who threw a half naked woman out of his van got a lighter sentence. Harte is a fucking scumbag and has no business trying to influence referendums in the 26 counties.

Itā€™s sad to read that most on the Yes side donā€™t even know what the referendum is actually about.

Its not about rape. Itā€™s not about Mickey Harry. Itā€™s about giving every single woman in this state ā€˜the choiceā€™ to exterminate their little babies, for any or no reason.

Well the No crowd are quick to shriek if they think someone from overseas is donating to the Yes Campaign. Iā€™ll bet they were silent on the rapistā€™s pal from Northern Ireland sticking his oar in though.

Thatā€™s simply not true.

Why are you picking on him?
All the preyend ira lads celebrated that child being blown to bits, including the moderators. Most of those who still celebrate that murder are heavily invested in giving all woman in this staye ā€™ the choiceā€™ to exterminate babies

It is so.

Itā€™s the hypocrisy mate, sometimes i wonder about your comprehension skills, youā€™re always needing these things spelled out for you