Abortion Referendum Thread

Mocking children with Down’s syndrome is well below most of the scummy stuff that flies around here, the actions of a complete scumbag

1 Like

You celebrated children getting blown up on a boat.

You justified and said you were happy that a mother of 10 was abducted and executed.

You mock people with DS.

These are all facts and expose you for the hateful cunt that you are.

2 Likes

You supported the sexual abuse of children on here by the Royal Family.

You supported the murder of a 12 year old girl by a FF party member.

You are on record on here saying Gary Glitter was a magnificent person and describing Jimmy Saville as a hero.

These are all facts that show you for the twisted bigot you are.

None of that is true and shows how morally bankrupt you are that you have to fabricate such nonsense.

You are a vile individual with reprehensible beliefs and morals.

That’s why you live a tawdry existence traipsing from one bedsit to another far away from your home.

If it’s not true then why did you say all those things?

Why did you vouch for paedophiles and support the murder of a 12 year old girl?

Making stuff up will not deflect from your shameful posting history on here.

Desperate stuff, but to be expected from a low-life like you.

1 Like

I’m not the one making stuff up. You are absolutely unashamed by your support of paedophiles and child murders. All you deal in is fabrications to deflect away from the moral sewer rat you are and the fact that you are a fat, disgusting adult who is held at home by his elderly parents as you’re not fit for society.

You have no evidence for the shite you are spouting here.

Everything I posted about you can be backed up.

Both false declarations but your claims have no currency at all.

You are a disgusting pig with abhorrent views and are rightly kept locked up by your parents.

What’s the story here @Matty_Hislop, do you support paedophilia now as @Cicero_Dandi implies? I myself was accused of that very thing recently by @Cicero_Dandi. The reason I support paedophile is that I once mentioned that my mother likedRachel Allen

The good spell of weather has fellas on here driven demented.

2 Likes

I have clamped him and exposed him for the horrible, bitter cunt that he is. He has nothing on me so resorts to making stuff up.

He’s a beaten docket.

1 Like

Are his lies based on absolutely nothing so? Not quite as disgusting as mocking DS children but bad enough

All you have done is fabricated stories that are not true to deflect away from your abhorrent views.

You are a sick freak.

It’s par for the course with him. He’s a proper nasty cunt. A pathetic individual.

That’s why he lives a solitary life.

Part 1.

Cue the ‘it wasn’t me post’ :joy:

Why did you have Jimmy Saville as your avatar on here for years?

Why are you putting up posts from other posters?

Don’t demean your other posts with ignorant comments like that. I would be on same side as you regarding referendum. Stupid remarks as to where somebody is from on island of Ireland or to go back over border are really silly though

2 Likes

I take your point in board, but this is a 26 county referendum only and I think it’s better if the fundamentalist headbangers from the 6 counties like Harte and Jim Wells kept their noses out of it.