Ireland politics (Part 1)

He mightnt have bothered her with the tale of getting his feet damp once though. He must have been some age, her great uncle.

Jesus you’re very testy today @flatty. Ever since you bought your land you’ve been quite dismissive of other folk. You’re assuming the role of the English settler quite well.

1 Like

I am testy. I have sniffles coming on and I’m bored, it’s fucking freezing and I have a 20 odd mile cycle home and to crown that off, I have to go to fucking Rochdale tomorrow. My " new" car is in the garage leaking oil from the pillar (I presume it’s the hydraulics of the roof) and I have to go to Lees on Friday afternoon to see the accountant, which is not only a pain in the arse to get to, it’s a shite hole of the highest order.
I could go on about the perfidy of women but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.

2 Likes

In any case, any former FG councillor called bridie is clearly a strident and thick oul biatch whatever the circumstance.

They could just go and help out rather than looking for photo ops

Those cunts? Help? They’d be as useful as all those fuckers who do Niall Mellon. You wouldnt even let them fill sandbags.

True, you could use them as sandbags, except Harris who you’d just fucking drown

3 Likes

The area has never flooded since records began, which was in 2001 after the original hall of records was mysteriously washed away

9 Likes

Her name is Bridie Waters after all. I should have been more suspicious.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Your school experience has turned you off that name Flatty.

:clap:

Indeed. That’s exactly what springs to mind.

1 Like

@myboyblue - thought you might like that :slightly_smiling:

Did you call into your mate Simon Danczuk in Rochdale?

Na I was visiting Cyril.

1 Like

What do ye make of Shane Ross’ Independents Charter, Lads? Don’t see how it’ll work in practice but I think it may be an electoral masterstroke. He’s mugged off Renua and the social Democrats.

He’s an awful cunt.

I think @HBV mugged him off properly on here before.

There’s a few roaster Co Councillors who are standing for the General Election in Tipp but who are now in the Offaly constituency.

They’re annoyed that they have no control over budgets where their local voters are based.

By cross referencing this with the RTE Prime Time investigation in political corruption on a local level, every ‘stroke’ pulled by a politician since the inception of the states and every brown envelope send in every direction by developers and entrepreneurs in this country it’s not difficult to see how we are in a never ending cycle of Boom v Bust.