What ever happened to

It has just vanished. You’d hear no more about it now when every cunt who’s a cunt was banging on about it. Probably just not fashionable anymore … championing child molesters is where it’s at now.

Mellon himself nearly went bankrupt or at least had serious losses, was up to €30m in losses at one stage I remember hearing. He owned a big estate and house near Thomastown that he sold for half of the €6m he paid for it. The lad who bought it off him is a multi billionaire who is the financial controller for the richest man in Asia. Re did up the house and barely sees it himself.

1 Like

Informative rating

This is as big as ever if not bigger to be honest

Kiddy fiddling?

Turns out I’ve been banging on about those Niall Mellon cunts for nearly 10 years, where does the time go eh.

Nothing wrong there except your use of the singular I

Delighted for the lads to see they have in Chasing Cars the Most played song of the 21st century on British Radio

I heard some song from The Thrills today, what are those lads doing, washing windows?

Hopefully they’ve been executed for crimes against music.

Maybe @balbec knows what his school chums are up to from the PPU newsletter

I remember John Mullane being asked in an interview who his favorite band was at the time, “the Thrillers”

4 Likes

They are a Waterford based Michael Jackson tribute group

4 Likes

:rofl:

I remember reading a Player profile of a young Dj Carey in a match programme back in the day. One of the questions was Favorite Food? Djs answer. Mince.

4 Likes

Sean Og’s favorite album?
The best of Fleetwood Mac

I heard RTE space correspondent Leo Enright during the week. Where has he been for the last thirty years?

1 Like

Apparently it was actually “mints” and the young lad who was doing the Q&A for the programme misunderstood

Mints as DJ’s favourite food would certainly tally with his minty cool nature in front of goal

It was scientifically established in 1997 that DJ’s heart rate actually went down when he got a goal chance

Don’t take this the wrong way but why on earth do you bother with such inanities?

16 Likes

The lovely little absurd witticisms I’m able to mint, like that one there you reference, provide the XXX factor on this forum

Indeed I’ve received several PMs from respected posters telling me that my witticisms are one of the best things about the forum

1 Like

You’ve replaced the Irelands Own for them

10 Likes