Republic of Ireland WNT - We're all part of Vera and Tony O'Donoghues Army

The pass was perfect, she didnā€™t have to check her run in any way, the toe poke style finish is under-utilised in general, catches the keeper a little unawares

Leo buried him deep, and he deserced it.

The pass was perfect, but thatā€™s what you expect from Denise Oā€™Sullivan. She is an outstanding footballer, a creative presence and highly intelligent in her distribution. I think sheā€™s my favourite player in this brilliant team.

What cities will have games?

Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide and Melbourne according to RTE during the week. Some in NZ too I think

The major cities. Unfortunately Newcastle missed out which would have been brilliant for me. Launceston mised out as well.
I think thats a mistake to have regional centres like that and Newcastle miss out as they would have gine out of their way to make it a success.
Iā€™m just hoping Ireland donā€™t end up in Perth ir New Zealand.
Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane would be good.

Here you go @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy. A game in the freezing cold in Dunedin would give us a huge advantage over another team. Itā€™d be like a home game

thanks @Mac

is the brisbane stadium suncorp

a lot of games in NZ

Dunedin is a cold place for a World Cup that time of year. Franno wrote a great piece a few years back about his experiences of winter in Dunedin during the inaugural Rugby World Cup in 1987.

Dunedin is Baltic even in summer.

Has Franno ever sang Celtic Symphony?

There was a couple of ex international players on the radio a while ago, said that Vera organised matches against the u15 boys team. Was that the Irish u15 team? And how did those games go, does anybody know. Hard to believe the girls would be competitive against the best 15 year olds in the country

Arsenal Women suffer 5-0 defeat to boys U15 side in behind closed doors friendly at London Colney | Daily Mail Online

Are you planning yet another gas guzzling, planet harming trip down under mate ?

@Big_Dan_Campbell had some stat about this before. Womenā€™s teams in the US were competitive up to about u14 boys teams

Aisling Annacotty U15s would beat England Wimmins Team

1 Like

Its an essential journey that i carbon offset

ā€œI carbon offsetā€ stopped being an acceptable excuse around 3 years ago. You need to stay at home to truly wear your green jersey.

6 Likes

A dangerous climate lie.

Lord Baker has spoken

cc @Smark @flattythehurdler

Iā€™d say they threw on a few u13s for the second half.