Republic of Ireland WNT - We're all part of Vera and Tony O'Donoghues Army

Best IRA tune for me is Kinky Boots. Heard it first in the Saracens head after Celtic were beat 3-0 in an old firm game. Place was hopping, great tune. Closely followed by My Little Armalite.

2 Likes

My nephew is in 4th class. I was chatting to him on the phone this evening to wish him luck as he’s playing a final tomorrow and I can’t make it.

As we finish the call to say goodbye he says “Oh and I nearly forgot, UP THE RA”

5 Likes

If the cunt was any good he’d be playing senior

Carla Lockhart guns a blazing gone and told birmingham city fc about the four fenians singing RA songs. Wants then sacked n all

The pair of crawlers must have been getting paid overtime this evening :laughing:

1 Like

Your missus being from Limerick must be giving you and yours a serious history lesson, mate?

Yeah she’s from Limerick so an underprivileged area so she identifies more as Irish.

Cc @Thomas_Brady

She hasn’t stopped singing historical Irish songs reflecting Irish patriotism like celtic symphony all week long

Cc @dodgy_keeper

Great rendition of a great song :ok_hand:

A nonsense debate ffs.

6 Likes

Looks like Peter Griffin in the middle there.

We went through each jungle deep, for the paradise that he did seek, twas no trip for the weak

Christ lad, three times you’ve tagged me in the last few days on this thread.

Would you not go off and enjoy the build up to the little All-Ireland?

2 Likes

Seething

Yeah lad, I’m bulling. :smile:

Tagging lads at 6am and stuff is odd behaviour. Clearly a lot of pent up frustration there.

3 Likes

Another big day of it lads

1 Like

Tis great all the same. Imagine the songs we’ll be singing when the world cup is on next year

The Irish squad need to releases a VERA song

We’re all part of Vera’s ARMY, we’re all off to Syd-eney…

Oh Ah Up Ve-Ra, say oh ah up Ve-Ra

Give it a lash Vera, give it a lash Vera, never ever ever say No

Well maybe the last one doesn’t quite fit

For balance , give it a sash Jack?

1 Like

The two touches with the outside of the boot from Barrett to control and then score are complete class, absolutely brilliant goal.

2 Likes