Republic of Ireland WNT - We're all part of Vera and Tony O'Donoghues Army

Wow, what a professional sectaruan piece of shit. Hung over as fuck here, read that an I remember why I need a drink. Cunt.

1 Like

Very true. However it is also important to point out that when someone like Carla Lockhart writes to Birmingham FC demanding action be taken against some of the girls that it’s got little to do with the song, it is mainly driven by a hatred of all things Irish. Anyone giving them attention needs to have a word with themselves.
I think the Councils motion is also a good indication that the rights secured by nationalists since 1969 were not inevitable. Despite having a population of 170k I reckon there are about 4 GAA clubs in that Council area, 3 of them on the Ards peninsula which hardly saw any violence at all during the troubles and St Paul’s which is Rory Mcilroys old team. There would not be a hint of politics or sectarianism associated with any of the clubs there.

ROI v AUS
July 20th 10AM Kick Off
Sydney

ROI v CAN
July 26th 1PM Kick Off
Perth

ROI v NIG
July 21st 11AM Kick Off
Brisbane

Has Carla heard back from BCFC yet I wonder?

That’s a very tough schedule. You don’t often see teams having to play games on successive days in World Cups but I suppose that’s the punishment FIFA have decided on after the Up the Ra debacle.

Surprised to Nigeria using that abbreviation, I thought they preferred to use NGA. You’d hope they don’t run into Germany at any stage during the tournament.

4 Likes

Apparently Nigeria are class but ca t get ranking points by beating cannon fodder in Africa so are ranked much lower than they should be

Ah, well spotted.

She has, she got it live on the Nolan Show last week. They wisely told her to go shit in her hat, she wasn’t pleased about it.

1 Like

must find a link to it

I see the University of Wisconsin Womens Volleyball team (GO BADGERS) have had a ‘hold my beer’ moment in relation to locker room celebrations. Singing Up The RA pales in comparison :flushed:

Storm in a d cup.

1 Like

And the rest.

I’ve been waiting all day for the outrage but it doesn’t seem forthcoming…

A group of young girls dragged through the mud and a song , and those that sing it, accused of supporting violence and murder.

Last night loyalist paramilitaries threatened actual violence against MPs. Not a peep from media or the outraged. There has long been a culture in this country of brow beating our own while actively pandering to Unionism at the same time. Shameful.

4 Likes

Where is Carla Lockhart now.

In her stable, the big fuckin horse head on her. She could ate an apple through a letter box that lady

It was worth every penny.

Ruh oh