Republic of Ireland WNT - We're all part of Vera and Tony O'Donoghues Army

Is there a Rowe wan without teeth?

4 keepers and fellas here will be enthralled with this circus :laughing:

2 Likes

Ah this is going to be outstanding entertainment lads

What an announcement video

I’ve a friend who’s niece was involved in the squad, she didn’t make the plane to AUS/NZ. He reckons it’s all going to end in tears for Vera. He told me that Pauw is nothing but a bully.

I dont see them getting out the group, and I fear a tonking or two. I hope not.

Vera is Codyesque in her ruthlessness.

Seems like the sort of thing, top investigative sports writer Kieran Cunningham would be interested in

3 Likes

No wonder they’re shite if they think a manager roaring at them is a bully.

This story is not going away

Fair play to Molloy here. Be much easier go along being happy and clappy

https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/1676523814119677954

2 Likes

Joe should don the green jersey.

He’s taking all Ryan’s shit, I could see Joe presenting The Toy Show.

He obviously regrets not standing up when Joe Schmidt bullied Simon Zebo out of Irish Rugby.

1 Like

I read the athletic article and it did appear to be a lot of she said she said

A hint of double standards too. I stand with Vera and think she would be a fine replacement for spock

1 Like

I’d agree with you but It was amusing to listen to Ken early and your man Murph throw cold water on the whole thing for an hour on their podcast. I think both are setting off for Australia for the World Cup and I’d say neither fancy incurring the wrath off Irish female public.

It all seems like stuff that if it happened in a men’s team nobody would bat an eyelid

Sure women are impossible and when they get into groups they are worse. I’d imagine there’s no pleasing them.

I’d imagine if it was a man over them there would be holy war tbf.

2 Likes

Are we trying our best to screw up preparations for the only world cup we’ve qualified for?

We need to do the right thing