Republic of Ireland WNT - We're all part of Vera and Tony O'Donoghues Army

most managers would have whipped McCabe there and then - are you making any changes gaffer? Yes, you’re coming off and have a seat longside me

1 Like

If Pawu knew the writing was on the wall for her, she should have taken McCabe off. We weren’t going to qualify, it was a chance for her to show some authority.

1 Like

south park cartman GIF

2 Likes

absolutely. she also then wouldn’t have had to answer about it in a press conference

I wasn’t following the tournament,
What did McCabe do that was so bad, I thought she asked the manager to make some changes to get fresh legs in??

Would Noel King be an option for new manager? He’s previously done 10 years as Ireland women’s manager before taking another managerial position within the FAI and ultimately managed the men’s senior team for one game with great success as we all remember, so clearly his performance was considered superior to that of Vera Pauw who only got four years before being sacked.

1 Like

McCabe told her to take Sinead Farrelly off.

Need to be careful.

1 Like

There wouldn’t be a great queue to lick the box off this one.

The players had no ambition. They’ve completely lost the run of themselves.

When the World Cup didn’t work out as they’d planned they were always going to find somebody to blame and it wasn’t going to be themselves.

Jaysus.

2 Likes

Complete hearsay

Looking forward to seeing what Kevin Hennessy can do with the team.

4 Likes

He thought about that, the animal.

1 Like

It would be great also if the women turned on a few of the journalists who are criticising them too like that cunt Gavin cooney and the other off the ball lads who are covering this comedy show for the last six weeks.

2 Likes

Stuart Gilhooly is an awful gobdaw.

2 Likes

Sexist pig

Spock out

1 Like