Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

Mr. Dublin Football

Huh

Huh?

Not as good as his brother in my opinion.

2 Likes

Beddenard (as Ross o Carroll Kelly skanger son used to call him) was as good a forward as Dublin ever had. Comparing him to his brother is pointless as they were very different types of player. I would strongly suspect that Beddenard is coming soon to a tv near you.

1 Like

He’ll start a new trend within GGA media of replying to every question with “Ah yeah…” instead of “I suppose…” It can only be good for the association.

6 Likes

Welcome aboard Alan.

1 Like

Howd you know my name :sweat_smile:

Be careful on here and put your Bookface on private, my good man.

I would also expect to see him on the next series of Celebrity Dry Riding. Beddenard would be fond of the spotlight.

I thought Alan was a better player too.

2 Likes

I think Alan got more out of his talent. Bernard had a higher ceiling but didn’t fulfill it IMO

He’d consider himself way above that

He’ll be a Sunday Game regular in 2020. Or Sky.

Made for sky.
If they could clone someone he’d be it.

age 35 …he got a good long stint out of it. Great footballer …as was his brother as well …and their father!

Pillar had him on the panel for about 3 years and didn’t pick him while the likes of Mark Vaughan was being picked in front of him.

What are you trying to tell us about Pillar?

He was the greatest manager of all time. A master tactician, an outstanding man manager and a master of the sly shoulder into unsuspecting aul lads.

Berno on the Late Late tmrw - that was quick.