Retiring GAA Stars tribute thread - May cause brain/neck damage

The worst kind of an attention-seeking cunt is one who pretends to hate public attention, so much so that they get public attention for it.

I’d say he delighted he’s getting talked about so much even though he’s not even playing.

9 Likes

Boom… I’m really surprised how nobody has come to this conclusion sooner…

4 Likes

Thinly veiled “I demand a statement from someone giving up his hobby”

6 Likes

Perhaps the man is dealing with some personal issues and is taking a break from his amateur sport hobby?

1 Like

Omg, how weird of us :grinning:

1 Like

He’s 40 in September and is continuing his ‘amateur sport hobby’ with his club.

If Farrell had a pair of balls he’d just drop the cunt.

2 Likes

Roy just always nails it.

1 Like

Clown

Embarrassing for Dessie

Clucko will decide to wander back in to the panel when he feels like it, or he mightn’t, he might tell Dessie or he mightn’t

Kerry’s to lose

1 Like

“Clucko”, (sounds like a true blue Dub coming down off heroin) has always been a dour, bland personality…

Centre back :clap:

1 Like

He’s a true Gael

I wonder how the Parnell’s goalkeeper feels about keeping probably the best keeper in the history of Gaelic football out of his intercounty team position?
I’d imagine he prefers to play outfield? Niall Morgan and Papa Durcan play outfield for their clubs if I remember correctly.

Following in the footsteps of another great Dublin keeper John O’Leary who also played out field for his club O’Dwyers.

John OLeary regularly turned out for Dwyers hurling team too(outfield)

Eric Lowndes :thinking:

Matthew Whelan. 15 years hurling with Laois. Most appearances of any Laois Hurler. A warrior.

He sure as shit didn’t do it for the glamour.

Was there for the many many many bad (Cork 2011 being the fucking nadir and captained Laois out of D2 horribleness in 2013) and the good (near misses against Limerick, Galway, Clare & Waterford and then of course Offaly in 2015 and McDonagh and Dublin in 2019). Started full back again last night and goes out on a win and with Laois where they should be.

Respect.

5 Likes

Brendan Maher has hung up the boots.

8 Likes