Retiring Rugby Stars Tribute Thread

Two stalwarts of the Irish game announced their retirement yesterday - Michael Swift and Shane Jennings.

I had to laugh. They had footage of that chap Swift trying to train on the news last night. Boris Karloff would have been more limber.

Swifty :frowning:

Freddie Michalak

Felix Jones

Disappointed you didnt bother log KMcLough on this.

Not a star

Felix needs to boost his brand pretty quickly.

Richie McCaw

The horrible bollocks couldn’t wait until Lomu was in the ground to announce it. What a fucking wanker.

horrible comment

FOAD you cunt

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke! :cry:

Terrible news for Luke Fitzgerald. I’m just gutted for him. He’s been plagued with injuries for a a good few years now.

1 Like

If a man like Luke Fitzgerald can’t exist in the modern game, then rugby football is dead, dead, dead.

1 Like

Did he get a full season since Lions tour in 09?

Very sad to see such a talented man have to hang up the boots at just 28. All the best in the future Luke and thanks for the memories.

3 Likes

Cue this cunt whoring himself off to every Irish media outlet, daytime radio show and nightie chat show for the next 6 months.

zzzzZZZZ

28 years of age, no formal qualifications and a wonky neck. That’s living the dream alright.

2 Likes

Think I heard him say he had it fused in certain areas a while back to keep playing. Then I heard of a whole heap of players who had done likewise. Pure fucking insanity.

1 Like