Ridiculous First Names - Male and Female

He’s definitely not self-raising.

17 Likes

Welcome to the new world. My stepson could count eight grandparents in fairness.

Has anyone heard of the German golfer Hurly Long before - he’s new to me at least. I

@mikehunt be wary :slight_smile:

As ever, there’s a thread for that kind of thing

3 Likes

Faythe Harriers is a funny name alright

I’m including this here even though it’s the last name I find amusing.
Garda Gee.

Garda Gee’s investigation he sourced dashcam footage and spoke to witnesses.

“Garda Gee is a very experienced garda,” said Insp Thompson.

Why is Gee a ridiculous name but McGee is not?

There was Phil Gee who played for Derby in the late 80s/early 90s.

“King Gee” was a prominent pitchside advert at the 1990 Compromise Rules series. They’re some Australian company who manufacture products I can’t remember the nature of. Bill Sex of Kildare and Ireland (the Australian commentator called him “Billy Sex”) played in that series.

I can’t wait until he gets promoted to Inspector.

19 Likes

Or Commander

talking to a lad today, tells me about his chap “Bear”

2 Likes

He’s featured before, but they’d want to keep Garda Errol Flynn away from Garda Gee

Garda Errol Flynn said he was on duty in Broadford when he observed a vehicle at 6.40pm.

“The tax was out a considerable period of time. I indicated for the vehicle to stop. I spoke to the driver. I demanded production of his driving licence. I got a strong smell of alcohol from him. His speech was slurred and and eyes were glazed. I formed an opinion he had consumed alcohol,” said Garda Flynn.

FOAD

6 Likes

Argyll McCoist

MP for Enfield, Southgate and shadow Foreign Office minister, Bambos Charalambous.