Ridiculous First Names - Male and Female

Rhonda
Lance

Ashley

beat thatā€¦

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Clyde - one of Pukeā€™s mates I believe.

Another one of his mates - Wayne.[/quote]

yeah there are a few klydes out my way and they are all dick headsā€¦wayne is a sound skin, he has taken a shine to you farmer for some reasonā€¦

Prionsias

Louis

Rosaline

Dwight

Mandy

Teresina .

I like any name that had some thought in its selection, while African American names are pure bling they have my respect because they didnā€™t hear them down the pre-birth clinic.

What I hate are the Mommies that follow the trend; Lia, Mia, and fucking Ella! there is absolutely no ideas or storyā€™s behind those names;
And almost every second baby boy over the last 2 yrs is Oisin. The Dublin Minors in 2023 will have at least 5 Oisinā€™s; betcha.

Worst Iā€™ve heard :
Oz,
this little lad is a nervous and overly well mannered 6 yr old. Heā€™s too scared of the swing in his cousins back garden and will only play with a football if someone is holding his hand. And he wonā€™t go to birthday parties or the pictures.

Others I hate
Fainne: attention seeking and weak.
Saoirse, pronounced ā€œSeer sha! yer dinnersā€™ pouredā€
Henry, Harry, Jack, Zac, Dillon, Dylan, Ryan and Ross: Typical Take Away ready meal names.

My favourites: Art, Hugh, File, Sline (prounced slaney) and for 20 odd years; Juno; but read on.

I loved this name and promised a girl of mine would have it, until recently. Yummy Mommy (wannabe actually - former nurse, drives a '98 merc & a husband that earns less than me) named her second girl Juno (now 6 months) she said she always loved the BOOK; Iā€™d had a drink, but she already bugged me, and this is what followed:
" what book?"
ā€œJuno and the Peacocksā€
ā€œwhoā€™s it byā€
ā€œRoddy Doyleā€
ā€œhavenā€™t heard of that one, at school I loved Juno and the PAYCOCK, but Sean Oā€™Casey isnā€™t around that much anymore.ā€
ā€œoh he writes for the Mail on Sunday ā€¦I know himā€

At that point I needed a smoke, but I almost asked her would she approach him to get him to review my book.

So, I hate silly empty people with silly empty names for their children. A bit like their financial substance, the Harvey Norman class.

At this stage my auld boy and one of the twins names have been mentioned. Donā€™t know whyā€¦

Fintan.

Another name that cracks me.

alphonsus. donnacha. Leslie. doreen. i know a woman called Dorcas! haha.

Farmer youā€™re a pure West britā€¦the amount of beautiful wholesome Irish names you have mentionedā€¦shame on youā€¦

They still sound ridiculous - wholesome Irish or not.

Cormac. Ha ha ha.

Also Vincent is fairly ridiculous.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]
They still sound ridiculous.[/quote]

So do you everytime you open your mouthā€¦at least they donā€™t look ridiculous aswellā€¦ahoyā€¦

How do you know?

i know a people with such namesā€¦and iā€™ve seen youā€¦thereā€™s no way the people i donā€™t know with such names could be worseā€¦iā€™d say theyā€™d gladly take their names and let you keep your faceā€¦

Let me get a chairā€¦this is going to be a humdinger.

Bebo stalking.

Alright for birds but for blokes?

You sick fuck.

Told ya so!!!

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Bebo stalking.

Alright for birds but for blokes?

You sick fuck.[/quote]
hardly sickā€¦the whole forum was alerted to your bebo pageā€¦didnā€™t have to go searching in all fairnessā€¦stalking??..the only Stalk was youā€¦a fcukin bean stalkā€¦

So if everyone does it then itā€™s alright?

Fuck off you sicko.

Go try and look for a feud with someone else you attention seeking prick.

i am up to my tits in college work and deadlinesā€¦but i canā€™t take my eyes off thisā€¦its like a tractorbeam sucking me in:Dā€¦