Ridiculous sportspersons names

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 832530, member: 1137”]Houston Texans have a kicker by the name of Randy Bullock.

I found this rather amusing![/quote]
He’s making a right bollocks of his job today

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 832530, member: 1137”]Houston Texans have a kicker by the name of Randy Bullock.

I found this rather amusing![/quote]

Just heard that name there. Your man on sky sports said lock up your cattle here’s randy bullock. :slight_smile:

JR Sweezy, offensive guard for Seattle Seahawks. He just took out some poor 49ers knee with his head

Rodney Ah You

I would assume he’s related to CJ Ah You(who arguably has an even more ridiculous name), Defensive End for the St. Louis Rams.

No relation at all would you believe, well not closely anyway, Rodney is a Kiwi rugby player plying his trade in Connacht

I was watching the Four Hills ski jumping event from Garmisch-Partenkirchen on Eurosport yesterday (always one of the highlights of the televisual winter, David Goldstrom’s commentary is always top class) and saw Germany’s Andreas Wank put in a strong performance in what has been an up and down season for him so far.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 84073, member: 9”]A lad hurling minor for Kilkenny here called Willie Phelan.

Seriously.[/quote]
We pronounce that Whelan in KK regardless of how it’s spelt.
So he’s grand.

Is mickey power still playing in waterford?

[quote=“habanerocat, post: 881227, member: 1513”]We pronounce that Whelan in KK regardless of how it’s spelt.
So he’s grand.[/quote]
Unless he ever has to leave Kilkenny for any reason.

Transfer window: Wolves sign Nouha Dicko from Wigan Athletic

Wolves have signed Wigan striker Nouha Dicko for an undisclosed fee.

The French-born 21-year-old returns to Molineux following a loan spell at the end of the 2012-13 season, during which he scored once in four appearances.

Dicko failed to find the net in nine outings for the Latics, having joined from Strasbourg in August 2011.

But he netted six times in six games for League One side Rotherham earlier this term, including a brace in a 3-3 draw with Wolves on 21 December.

Dicko, who has agreed a two-and-a-half-year contract, becomes the third addition to the squad at Molineux during the January transfer window.

Wingers Michael Jacobs and James Henry arrived from Derby and Millwall respectively, and head coach Kenny Jackett hopes the signing of Dicko will help his side towards automatic promotion back to the Championship.

“He brings pace to our front line which we haven’t really had, as well as a good scoring record,” Jackett told the club website.

Not a sportsperson as such. Keith Organ, the Garda Station flasher.

[ATTACH=full]998[/ATTACH]

Matthew Tinker, apparently he’s some boxer or other, I’m happy to make the generalisation that he’s a knacker.

Columbus Blue Jackets goaltender Sergei Boobtitsky.

Unfortunately that’s fake Sid. His real name is Sergei Bobrovsky. Miroslav Satan is a real name though.

:frowning:

what happened to Bill Sex?

actually i was delighted to see that King, Billy helped Hearts hopefully relegate that disgusting Hibernian shower on Sunday

German ski jumper Andreas Wank

Julian Dicks