Ridiculous sportspersons names

Leicester City have announced that Danny Drinkwater has signed a new 4 year deal.

He is a quality footballer

Kendra Cocksedge

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 992582, member: 258”]Kendra Cocksedge
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kendra+Cocksedge+New+Zealand+v+South+Africa+m4XjAiLLHeTl.jpg[/QUOTE]
Christ!

“Dicks having a stormer here Clive/Nigel/Whatever - they could do with 10 more Dicks” courtesy John Motson…

Billy Twelvetrees-George tells us in ire v eng game that Twelvetress da is a tree surgeon:D

[QUOTE=“cluaindiuic, post: 992582, member: 258”]Kendra Cocksedge
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kendra+Cocksedge+New+Zealand+v+South+Africa+m4XjAiLLHeTl.jpg[/QUOTE]

It’s missing a shoe

Bernhard Langer

Basketball player Metta World Peace, formerly Ron Artest

[QUOTE=“ThunderPuss, post: 993013, member: 1593”]http://basketball-n-ent.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/RonArtestWorldPeace.jpg

Basketball player Metta World Peace, formerly Ron Artest[/QUOTE]
Metta got mugged off in Venice during the week, damn punks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeC8bNwvUMU

Trying to remember now, but didn’t Holland have two lads named Bollox and De Cock playing for them? About ten years ago I think.

[ATTACH=full]1565[/ATTACH]

Tommy Moolick.

I think i once remember asking my ould fella was Bill Sex’s name Liam O Gneas in Irish

No mention of golf so far, the goldmine of stupid sportstar names (either ye didn’t think it was a sport or ye just forgot about it).

Bubba Watson and Boo Weekly appear to have bestowed stupid nicknames upon themselves, or at least accepted them, and accordingly deserve all the abuse they get. Then we have guys whose names are the result of shite parenting – Hunter Mahan and Tiger Woods (what sort of asshole father decides to name their kid Tiger or Hunter), names which would have been quite literally banned in most countries. In good self-respecting countries like Ireland we do the civilised thing and bully the fuck out of kids with names like this in school and then laugh openly when they are adults but in America nobody seems to have broached the subject that their star golfer has a ridiculous name.

Honourable mention also goes to Bernard Langer and Fanny who used to caddy for Nick Faldo. They both supplied us all with endless innuendo ammunition, fair play.

[QUOTE=“ThunderPuss, post: 993013, member: 1593”]http://basketball-n-ent.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/RonArtestWorldPeace.jpg

Basketball player Metta World Peace, formerly Ron Artest[/QUOTE]

Metta World Peace is changing his name to Panda Friend :clap:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/sports/2014-08/06/content_18267731.htm

[QUOTE=“Nick Rivers, post: 993794, member: 2763”]No mention of golf so far, the goldmine of stupid sportstar names (either ye didn’t think it was a sport or ye just forgot about it).

Bubba Watson and Boo Weekly appear to have bestowed stupid nicknames upon themselves, or at least accepted them, and accordingly deserve all the abuse they get. Then we have guys whose names are the result of shite parenting – Hunter Mahan and Tiger Woods (what sort of asshole father decides to name their kid Tiger or Hunter), names which would have been quite literally banned in most countries. In good self-respecting countries like Ireland we do the civilised thing and bully the fuck out of kids with names like this in school and then laugh openly when they are adults but in America nobody seems to have broached the subject that their star golfer has a ridiculous name.

Honourable mention also goes to Bernard Langer and Fanny who used to caddy for Nick Faldo. They both supplied us all with endless innuendo ammunition, fair play.[/QUOTE]

I know of someone who named their child Hunter after some wrestler or other? some of the WWE nerds like @Dirty Hands Walter[/USER] or [USER=41]@Captainshan would know maybe if there is some wrestler of that name. Anyway, what made it even more wrong was their child was a girl.

should also mention that they are Australian, so it may explain it a bit. And bogan Australian.

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 995809, member: 112”]I know of someone who named their child Hunter after some wrestler or other? some of the WWE nerds like @Dirty Hands Walter[/USER] or [USER=41]@Captainshan would know maybe if there is some wrestler of that name. Anyway, what made it even more wrong was their child was a girl.

should also mention that they are Australian, so it may explain it a bit. And bogan Australian.[/QUOTE]

I haven’t attended a live wrestling event since I turned 30.

[QUOTE=“Nick Rivers, post: 993794, member: 2763”]No mention of golf so far, the goldmine of stupid sportstar names (either ye didn’t think it was a sport or ye just forgot about it).

Honourable mention also goes to Bernard Langer and Fanny who used to caddy for Nick Faldo. They both supplied us all with endless innuendo ammunition, fair play.[/QUOTE]
was there a Davis Love III as well?

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 995809, member: 112”]I know of someone who named their child Hunter after some wrestler or other? some of the WWE nerds like @Dirty Hands Walter[/USER] or [USER=41]@Captainshan would know maybe if there is some wrestler of that name. Anyway, what made it even more wrong was their child was a girl.

should also mention that they are Australian, so it may explain it a bit. And bogan Australian.[/QUOTE]

I think that was Hunter Hearst Helmsley, later called Triple H I think. Of course, the guys real name was Paul. Poor girl.