Rip Off Ireland - A thread for rip offs

The Slieve Leagues are free, if memory serves. And taller. And not in Clare

3 Likes

ah they are a load of nonsense
Head out to inisheer on one of those boat trips from doolin.
doolin is an absolutely diabolical place but the boat trip to the island and the view of the cliffs is class, now I love boats, wind weather and all that carry on but it may not be everyone’s cup of tea

1 Like

I don’t really get the fascination with Doolin, there isn’t much there bar a couple of brightly painted pubs.

one shitty Street leading down to a car park on a pier.
OK…on a sunny day go there once if you wanted to get a bit of food …we stopped off there on the way back from Fanore for food . that was it and came back the next day to get a boat to the island.

it reminded me of foynes tbh

1 Like

Ah here :grinning:

Ogool is an elevated hamlet overlooking Lough Corrib and the village of Moycullen.

1 Like

And you forced to eat it outside like a dog. The world is fucked.

1 Like

He could have used a knife and fork though I note that there is none in the photo.

A big bite gone out of the fish anyway.

Could get the materials for the x 3 for a fiver in Iceland

I’d ate that

At 23 quid you’d want to.

1 Like

I thought it was very expensive there

1 Like

Beyond a joke now

Aul stuff flown in from Brazil for 2 pound

3 Likes

A steak and a few chips , 28 euro :grinning:

1 Like

Only the €350 for the one night in the Killarney Plaza tonight, I had 3 pints, 2 vodkas and a portion of chicken wings there, 65 pound after a day on the reeks when I was starving

10 Likes

That’s the euro for you… Not worth a wank. The Brits must be laughing at us

Thank God I have a good job is all I can say. I’m going through 700 or 800 euros a day here

15 Likes

You can see why 60% of kids under 10 are overweight. Their parents have to fill them up on cheap auld shite as the price of decent food is outrageous.

:grin::grin: