Rip Off Ireland - A thread for rip offs

3 pints of Guinness and 3 small glasses of proseccos, you’d have have no change out of 50 anywhere tis absolutely scandalous, 2 quid to park in cronins yard today, a national amenity ffs. I’m absolutely raging here

3 Likes

Hope you didn’t hire a motor :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Congrats on the lady friend

8 Likes

Cronins yard is about the only thing that is reasonably priced in Killarney.

1 Like

14 quid for a few crisps, a few lads would love that on here, add in two pints and a vodka. You wouldn’t have much left out of a 50

2 Likes

That’s shocking

1 Like

Free here all day every day in my local Cantina.
Ireland is an atrocious rip off.

2 Likes

You must be mortified bringing herself around and her seeing those prices. Mick the gouger.

6 Likes

This is actually class, we’ve a lad travelling the country with the sole intention of getting ripped off for a few likes on the internet :grin:

3 Likes

It sounds more like a lad trying to show his partner some of the country, and getting mercilessly gouged at every turn. You know it, I know it, the dog with the mallet up his hole knows it, Ireland is extremely expensive.

9 Likes

It’s outrageous. I went down to my local a few night ago with my beautiful partner and we had a total of four drinks (including two Hendricks GTs) and an appetizer. Admittedly it was happy hour but the bill was $29. Gouging will destroy the Irish tourism industry, there’s plenty of other nice spots to go to that offer value.

4 Likes

Your post above suggests you’re very jealous of a successfull fella coming back to Ireland spending a bit of money.

Why is that?

1 Like

It can certainly be expensive if you seek that out,
I travelled all over this summer and ate and drank well, never paid d anything like those prices, I’m posting from Kinsale where I had incredible fish and chips for 10 euro, had a lovely coffee for 2.40 as well.
I don’t see anything positive in our intrepid reporters posts, so as I said, it appears he has nothing better to do than look to be ripped off for the sake of a few lads on the internet, how sad is that?

Ireland is a shit hole blah blah blah

You’ve an unhealthy obsession with ‘likes’, if you don’t mind me saying.

1 Like

Poor auld @backinatracksuit not getting the attention he thinks he deserves for his Brady bunch endeavors traipsing around Ireland. Tassotti has him in a hoop.

11 Likes

A picture of a €28 steak had him apoplectic with rage.

2 Likes

I’d say @tassotti is having a whale of a time ating and drinking his fill and leaving a string of bad cheques behind him

1 Like

It really looks “straight out of minor” if Tass has your number like that

4 Likes

1 Like

I’d say he takes out a new credit card everytime he comes home. Maxes it out and then fucks it in a bin at the airport on the way home.