Rip Off Ireland - A thread for rip offs

@Tassotti is a wonderful state of mind

1 Like

In fairness to him @Tassotti has had his finger on the pulse of the nation now going on two decades.

1 Like

Was he tipping around for a few weeks off work?

1 Like

Teachers by and large are mean cunts on their holidays, and I know because I was reared by one.

2 Likes

They have to make the money they’re paid in May to stretch over those 3 months they’re not paid for doing nothing until September

4 Likes

@Tassotti a one man stimulus for the Irish tourism sector and he getting nothing but abuse. When I paid €45 for 3 burgers and chips from a truck in dingle that I had to eat off a pallet it stuck in the craw for a minute until I thought to myself of what a patriotic act it was.

I ate the burger with pride after that

4 Likes

Your only lucky you didn’t have the Healy Raes queuing up behind you

4 Likes

I thought you paid €17 for a burger from a van and got no chips.

I might be irelands greatest patriot

4 Likes

do they have food trucks in the UK?.

1 Like

They have food banks

10 Likes

The wagons were circled in jig time, :rofl:

Looking forward to todays instalment :+1:

2 Likes

Bitter mike. Lemon is bitter. Everyone knows that.
To help you remember here’s a wonderful joke:
Apparently some orange men have left the lodge and are setting up an entirely new organisation called the ‘Lemon Order’…its just like the Orange Order except it’s twice as bitter.

2 Likes

I don’t get this fascination with eating 15 pound burgers out of fast food van

3 Likes

It’s the *organic sauces that the roundy fella in the van spends hours making in the week before hand.

**some ould processed stuff he imports from Thailand

2 Likes
1 Like

You’d need to be sectioned to pay anything like that anywhere for a burger :hamburger: in all feckin fairness

37e for chicken wings , bbq ribs, coca cola and a heineken 0. … i won’t name the place

Is ripping off tourists more a wild Atlantic way thing?

@Tassotti, I believe there’s terrific value up along Ireland’s ancient east.

2 Likes

The cost of accom is sick alright … You’d nearly have a 2 week package holiday in the sun for the price of 3/4 nights in Ireland