Rip Off Ireland - A thread for rip offs

like the salvation army or something

They queue up in Limerick for chips and gravy. It’s gourmet shit though.

You would yeah. In some squalid shithole on the Costa Brava surrounded by tattooed oiks from the worst parts of Northern Europe.

10 Likes

The Healy Rays were serving

This isn’t a joke. They have thousands of them. They feed non voters though so are largely funded and run by volunteers.
My sister volunteered in a soup kitchen in London, and regularly served beside the then head of Morgan Stanley.
She has stories from there would bring a tear to your eye anytime you think of it.

Some stuff he decants from an aldi jar.

1 Like

You can rent a car for a hundred quid and head down the coast or , better again, into the mountains though, and not a scrote in sight.

Cork?

Dingle tonight lads

6 Likes

You won’t get ripped off there. That’s for sure.

22 Likes

Those cute Kerry hoors, tell you how great you are while reaching into your pocket

Dick Mac pouring the Lidl whiskey into little bottles putting a Redbreast sticker on it and posting it off to @Mac

11 Likes

I am also back in Dingle tonight :grinning:

1 Like

Ye should meet up.

Feed him to the fungis tossy

He’d only be staying in a campsite like a traveller ffs

I could introduce him to the little girl whose speech impediment he thought it was gas to mock relentlessly for a few weeks

Ah here mate log out of here and enjoy your holiday with your family. The internet is no good anyway but you take it to heart too much.

3 Likes

Thanks for your concern mate, the old ‘you take it too seriously’ put down is a good one in fairness. :+1:
I have the odd minute or two to myself though so no need to worry

Thanks for proving it, was only a suggestion