Rip Off Ireland - A thread for rip offs

Sure we can afford it the poverty in the UK is frightening

I think @TheUlteriorMotive mentioned that Brewdog place near the Canal a while back. Nearly 8 euro for a pint of lager. Absolutely bonkers. The height of hipster bullshit as well inside

Never been but I would imagine it is corrugated iron amd pallets to bate the band

Yep, that’s it exactly

And it was only a half litre as well I’d say…

1 Like

I had a look on google maps. I can’t see how you’d get into the place.

1 Like

Leave it with the cunts.

Yes but you get membership with that price

MEM-BER-SHIP

Do you??

I don’t know how lads drink Heineken at all. I find it full of gas and to me it doesn’t even taste nice. I’d actually go without a drink rather than a pint of it.

3 Likes

Turn into the church just before heading into the centre from before the cuh side

Exactly opposite the Wilton bar

Except for funerals and daily mass ( 11 I think ) there’s spaces on the avenue leading directly to the chapel

1 Like

I wouldn’t be a fan, but the options were that and islands edge. Heineken bar

TBF it was ice cold so it tasted grand

1 Like

In Ireland would they give you a small tube of lube to go with the 30 euro tube of gel ?

3 Likes

I’ll have to ask him

The only place ive drank Heineken and not had a banging hangover after was the fair green in limerick. Unreal spot

3 Likes

What generally available beer do lads drink if not Heineken.
Is Carlsberg any better ?

Bierra Moretti or Peroni are nice but not in every pub

Carlsberg is far better

1 Like

Had to get a window replaced recently and had a lad out to replace it. Insurance covered most of it. Asked him to price another window which has a scratch down the middle and drives Mrs Hunt nuts. 810 quid. We scoffed and said we’d get back to him. Got a call last week saying there was a mistake and somehow it was ordered and now ready to be fitted. He appreciated i hadn’t ordered it and would do it for 580. I said I’d get back to him but didn’t get a chance to and he rang back again and said 540. Still probably a rip but got it done.

5 Likes

Are they the same windows you had delivered socially distanced last year? Rightly mugged off if broken already

Yep. The lads that fitted it took a scraper to a sticker.