Rip Off Ireland - A thread for rip offs

Where Supermacs is

I’d say I could make 10 of them packs now from the Halloween leftovers :rofl:

The apple tart box is the most expensive part of it

Surely any blitz going coach knows you can buy multipacks of Capri Sun…

1 Like

That’s a fuckin londis or something… When you are in bad need of car coffee you know these things

1 Like

Yes, Londis.

Well you’ve Old Barracks now for that

That Micks Garage is a great yoke. Everything in stock and a video showing you how to install. Fixed a wing mirror there by myself.

5 Likes

Were you being a Cager, or was it some militant cyclist taking it out on you, or did you tip off an auld ditch after a sweep of porter and a 20km/h drive home via the backroads?

I don’t know to be honest only that last Friday night I was driving down the M9 when I realised that there was no glass in my driver side mirror. Which is a pretty poor state of affairs all told and put a stop to my gallop.

2 Likes

I ordered and replaced similar from Mick’s. Was driving down the motorway only to see the glass from side mirror fly off behind me. Thankfully no apparent accidents.

Thought it be a tricky job but was a simple peel and stick job.

Wouldn’t any glass cutting outfit cut you a mirror to size for a few quid.?..

2011 insignia elite headlight including ECU for same -950 upward plus VAT

Same headlight in UK 600 sterling including VAT
My young fellas confident of getting it for about 520 sterling.

No import duty obviously as he will be bringing it home formy brother.

Quoted between e1300/1500 aswell here

Get onto a breaker’s yard. Should pick one up second hand. I got one years back for fifty euro

2 Likes

Did including Trainor’s
The elite model is vv rare.
One on a breakers in Louth,that’s about it.
He’s leaning towards a new one as with second hand it’s a gamble
Thanks

Comes as a whole unit with ECU
And it’s one of those fancy ones that tbe light moves around the corner before u fully go around etc

Fuckin told him he was buying trouble,
I’m a jap man,all import jobbies,
But he wanted a big yoke

You must have more money than wit. As @caulifloweredneanderthal says trawl around, there’s surely a scrapper with the bloody thing for €50/100. You/He’d be clane mad to pay that money.
Shur’ a whole fuckin’ 2011 Insignia isn’t worth more than a bag o’ sand. Yizzer mad.

2 Likes

Not my mine,and it’s needed fie an NCT
Can’t be got for love nor money in mist breakers, specific to that model

Before vat and trade price

Where is the one in Louth @Corksfinedtboy ? I could collect it if local but the closest I’m getting to Cork is Thurles on Sunday

4 Likes