RNLI scum

He was lucky.

Surely lucky would be not ending up in Clare, but ya he was lucky to an extent.

If he ended up on the Galway shore @KinvarasPassion would have eaten him.

2 Likes

He’s ate worse

all those fecking fads

1 Like

These lads have no shame

RNLI volunteer jailed for seven years on drugs charges (via @IrishTimes) https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/circuit-court/rnli-volunteer-jailed-for-seven-years-on-drugs-charges-1.3708632

Nothing would surprise me with these people. This goes all the way to torquay - rnli headquarters are using their vessels to import crack cocaine for sale on the streets of Kinsale

2 Likes

#thamesup

6 of the fuckers sitting round fantising about hard brexits while London lost 2 children to drownings in the Thames yesterday. Vile

4 Likes

https://rnli.org/news-and-media/2019/january/02/new-years-honour-for-rnli-thames-safety-volunteer

Tally ho John

1 Like

Lovely cast there.

Nice programme about the brave volunteers of the RNLI on BBC 2 now. Lovely stained glass window dedicated to their heroism in the church in Courtown.

There is no church in Courtown

Ouch

It was the Courtown branch of the RNLI, assumed the church was there, must be Riverchapel so or thereabouts.

Fake news.

@Matty_Hislop @Dav1 and the other rnli-bots badly exposed here spreading fake news.
This could result in Protestant church windows in the broad vicinity of courttown being smashed by anti-rnli groups and I would find it hard to condemn this behavior. I know @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy worked hard to eradicate this behavior in his own community and won’t welcome a return to Presbyterian church window smashing .

3 Likes

This is what the taxpayer is paying for down in Courtown. Presumably it is amphibious or else this would be a catastrophic abuse of taxpayer and charitable donors money to fuel a lavish, indulgent, excessively Protestant lifestyle by the courtown rnli. Shame on those in Dover HQ and swords airside (Vichy rnli HQ) who mock the Irish public so.

10 Likes