RNLI scum

You’d get a better cup of hot tea, with a saucer, after being fished out by the rnli.

1 Like

Well, they’d have to haul your floating corpse out of the sea to return to your family after you refused the rescue, so they’d be bringing you ashore either way.

1 Like

Honour, code…a man’s got to have a code.

I’ll say it here and now on the record. I don’t ever want my corpse dragged to shore on an RNLI boat.

12 Likes

Can you get a card for that purpose? Like a DNR card or tattoo.

2 Likes

a Celtic tattoo.

A Celtic cross?

Ask da Vinci, or Tony S

Stay out of the water then- solved

Ye want to own the water too?!

1 Like

You’d have to actually get in the water first…

1 Like

@dav1 as a professional apologist for the rnli how much are you paid per year ?
Are there many other lackeys like you who take the shilling to keep the locals in line?
Is your work on trying to silence and undermine the posters of TFK paid for by the boys in airside or directly from hq in Poole?
When you your boss in poole went on record to say that less than 2% of funds collected ‘in the UK’ went overseas (in response to a British tabloid campaign against funding of projects in the developing world ) why was Ireland not seen as overseas ?
You have spoken out against the Irish coastguard a few times, yet they don’t pay people to campaign for them online and defend them, why do rnli need a @Dav1 and the coastguard don’t ?
Do you feel that if the remains of red high o donnell are found in valladoloid that this will be good or bad news for the rnli ?

1 Like

@Corksfinedtboy trying to shift a few nvidia shields

I don’t work for the RNLI ya muppet.
Red Hugh was on a working visa, won’t make a difference…
I earn a living from the sea and have been rescued by the RNLI and Coastgaurd before. Your miles out with that scutter on your last wank break rant…

1 Like

If you’ve a shield to spare you’re on a winner , can’t be got for God nor man
Ref the fawning Fishmonger above read any of my posts ref that person, on Twitter, here etc( as you inevitably have👍)

that is a falsehood @dav1 and there can be no place on this forum for lies. it is my contention that you work directly for the rnli and are based in the offices in swords (some distance from saving anyone at sea from there).
would you be prepared to allow a moderator of this forum to perform what is known as a ‘google search’ using the email address you provided upon registration with this forum? if said search performed by a neutral moderator can establish a connection between this email address and RNLI offices in Airside, Swords, i think this forum may well indeed have its own watergate.

That on your living room wall👍

What the actual fuck???

Things must have gotten messy down the yacht club last night

4 Likes

Nice read at a time like this…

Straight to the media with it then.