RNLI scum

@flattythehurdler I believe most decent people would think the rnli were way out of line in ordering the rosslare rnli boat and crew to assist in the military operation that was Dunkirk. I will be requesting a poll from a moderator to canvass the views of the TFK community on this matter .
@Rocko @Bandage a poll please :
Should the rnli have breached Irish neutrality by sending the rosslare rnli boat and crew to a British military operation in Dunkirk or should the British loving cunts have respected our neutrality ?

A tfk poll
Really?

Should the RNLI have breached Irish neutrality by sending the Rosslare RNLI boat and crew to a British military operation in Dunkirk or should the British loving cunts have respected our neutrality ?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

@Funtime

1 Like

You may wish to rephrase the question?

Was this the same neutrality that gave us the blueshirts and the attempted government sponsored deportation of people to nazi death camps based upon their religion I wonder?

Should the RNLI have breached Irish neutrality by sending the Rosslare RNLI boat and crew to a British military operation in Dunkirk? No
should the British loving cunts have respected our neutrality ? Yes

2 Likes

The blueshirts were around long before WWII pal.

When did they sail off to fight for the Nazis with blessing of both church and state?

sure where’s the fun if i do that :smiley:

1 Like

During the Spanish Civil War.

1 Like

Could someone tell me what this thread is about? Im lost.

soup taking quislings

1 Like

That’s a fucking balls of a question

Great question and well phrased

1 Like

As someone whose grandfather was stranded at Dunkirk - May I just say that the RNLI should have left him there. He joined the tan army off his own back, while working over there as a plasterer - the RNLI should never have breached Irish neutrality. The scum bags.

6 Likes

:flushed::flushed:

1 Like

There’s something quite boggerish about the use of the word ‘tan’, but yeah, the collect money in Ireland and spend it in Britain RNLI, string ‘em up…

1 Like

Does saving people’s lives at sea only matter if they’re Irish or something?

1 Like

What’s wrong with being a bogger?

No