RNLI scum

He is so much better than everyone here.

1 Like

It’s a low bar and he still can’t clear it.

Is it yourself or your famous ‘internet persona’ typing that?

Ouch, that one landed @balbec

CCFC

Just an observation

1 Like

e i e i o

1 Like

Looks like I’ve missed a lot of utter scutter being lashed at me whilst I was at sea. Sorry boyos but your lobster tanks were running dry and @Funtime daddy phoned to say when he dosent have his lobster before he takes the rib out he gets very upset… we can’t be having that now.
Bravo to the Galway girls indeed, great news story.

Not much sympathy for two children being murdered there

Rnli fishing the head of Mountbatten, their commander in chief, out of the water at Mullaghmore must have been a grim time indeed for the organization .
Slightly related fact - rnli crews based in the neutral Irish free state travelled to Dunkirk to assist in the retreat of British forces during ww2

3 Likes

Brilliant recognition for the RNLI there on the LLS

1 Like

Genuine question, would you prefer the Nazis and their death camps went unopposed?

1. The Irish free state was supposed to be neutral. If your questioning that then that’s a broader question , I think you would agree it wasn’t for the roslare rnli to make that call on behalf of the Irish nation.
  2. I would have preferred that Ireland opposed nazi Germany while at the same time waging war against Britain . Most people view this as impractical .
  3. I believe you may reside in the proximity of knorr hq as whole I believe you to be a decent skin that question was soupy

You’re.
So, you agree resolutely with all the Irish state decides, including the Magdalene laundries, the resurrection of Larry Goodman, the ongoing closure of pubs, the children’s homes and poor houses of the era, the entwining with the Catholic church etc etc?
Did you prefer the blueshirts?
Also, genuine question, the Republic of Ireland, as an independent nation, should have declared war on Britain.
Are you serious really?

The rnli hq instructed the rosslare boat to join the “recuse operation”. It was clearly a military evacuation and the rnli should not be the ones telling Irish civilians that they had to join the British war effort.
If individual vessels wanted to go to England and help John Bull that’s their own call, the rnli in rosslare were funded by the Irish people and had no mandate or business being in Dunkirk

3 Likes

I see you’re avoiding the question. No great surprise.

1 Like

@Funtime is slippy alright. Slippier than an RNLI CEO taking questions at an agm about where the money raised in Ireland was spent.

1 Like

I asked him before about how much money Ireland got compared to how much it received, but no answer to that either 🤷
He’s picked a strange hill.

We’ve all got our issues. And this is one of his. It does make the child in me giggle though…