Road Deaths

Would GSOC investigation indicate they were either being chased by Gardai or they had stolen a Garda’s car?

Normally a chase

A 13 year old. Out at 2.15am. Holy fuck

What are we reckoning here, a hape of chaps joyriding?

There was one something on to that in Clare a few months ago, young lad of 14 took the parents car in the middle of the night, shot off from a patrol car after meeting it on a back road, he put the car off the road and it went up in flames with the poor young lad inside in it. Never in trouble, very decent family etc. One of twins to make it worse iirc.

M6 motorway was closed for most of yesterday afternoon. Horrific crash involving a car driving against traffic on the eastbound lane.

This is happening a little too often now.

They need to bring in annual tests for people over 75 to keep their driving licences.

It’s not fair to assume it was the older people the incident until we know more.

The should have those spikes the puncture your tyres if you drive over them the wrong way to stop people getting onto the motorway

4 Likes

Third time in 2 months I reckon. Horrific stuff

Would stop the scum from trying to evade the guards using that tactic

Had to put this out there, an awful tragic accident I would know her family very well especially her grandparents and uncles. Ringtown were my club up here the soundest bunch of people you could meet and couldn’t been have any more welcoming. May Saoirse rest in peace.

12 Likes

RIP

1 Like

RIP, an horrific tragedy. Doesn’t bear thinking about really.

1 Like

Jesus boss that’s horrific

1 Like

Absolutely tragic. I was actually reading about the driver of the other car in the Wexford People this morning and it was very upsetting. She was just in the process of moving from Wexford to Cavan with her partner. Her youngest girl is only 4 weeks old and was in a baby seat in the front passenger seat and her older girl who was in the back is only 1 & a half. They were both largely unscathed. Her 12 year old boy was injured but is expected to be okay. Beyond sad.

2 Likes

Is it just me or there seems to be an inordinate number of road deaths in Meath lately? Another young man last night.

Just heard who the guy arrested was for this. A reasonably prominent hurler in Tipperary.

Very sad. RIP :cry:

Did he turn himself in? Sounds a bit like he did