Roma Season 2018/19

Wrong poster there mate

It was you, epl fanboy in Chief

He’d never demand that kind of fee if his form isn’t currently good enough to stay at Roma, surely?

Nope mate. The audit trail shows up no results for such comments

AS Roma are delighted to announce the arrival of central midfielder Bryan Cristante.

The 23-year-old, an Italy international, joins the Giallorossi on an initial loan deal from Serie A side Atalanta – with an obligation to make the signing permanent once certain conditions are met.

Cristante joins on an initial loan deal that will run from 1 July 2018 until 30 June 2019, for a fee of €5 million.

As part of the agreement, the Giallorossi have an obligation to complete the permanent signing of the player for an additional €15m – upon the completion of various sporting targets.

The overall agreement also includes a number of performance-related bonuses, based on the achievements of both AS Roma and the player, worth up to a maximum of €10m.

Wtf is that? Have all the Italian skilled photoshoppers left the country now due to the economy?

AS Roma social media team try to make funny signing announcement tweets using clips/photos/audio etc.

Nainggolan to Inter looks like it will go ahead. €29m and youth team prospect Nicola Zaniolo.

It’s not a good deal for Roma, I thought there would be much more interest in him.

Kluivert has landed ahead of his move.

@Cicero_Dandi you must seething over these Damien Delaney links to Roma.

It was banter. I run the Roma twitter account.

He actually saved a directors childs life I believe.

that’s all bullshit apparently… maybe a damien delaney did but not him.

Paul Rodgers seems to say it is 100 percent true.

Delaney laughed it all off at a conference yesterday… said he didnt save anyone’s life.

€75m fee apparently agreed for Alisson with Madrid.

It’s also been reported we’re close to 18 year old French central defender William Bianda for €5m.

Marco Tumminello has joined Atalanta for €6m, he was on loan with Crotone last season but ruptured his ACL. Roma have a buy back option for €10m next season and €13m the year after.