Roma Season 2018/19

What a goal.

https://youtu.be/0KyQYds6Xpw

Kluivert looks a star

1 Like

It was a very important win today in what was a tough opener. We’ve signed 13 players this summer so it may take a while for these guys to bed in. Only 2 of those players started tonight with Cristante and Kluivert debuting off the bench.

In Under and Kluivert we look to have two of the most promising young attackers in Europe but I feel we missed out in not getting a big name on for the right wing spot.

Not getting a starting centre half in is also a big mistake. Fazio has done well at Roma but there’s always a mistake in him you feel.

1 Like

Strootman looks like he could be off to Marseille for a fee of €25m plus another €4m in bonuses.

I’m not his biggest fan, he breaks up a lot of play but slows the play down too much and is not suited to fast flowing football. There will always be questions marks over where his knees can last as well given his previous problems. I think it would be wise for us to let him go as we have plenty of options there currently in DDR, Nzonzi, Cristante, Florenzi, Pastore, Pellegrini, Coric and Zaniolo.

Another entertaining season ahead with lots of goals

Some game here

Really good.

Really open

Pastore is class

Pastore is a lovely player to watch, well suited to Serie A

Poor miss by kluivert

Paying for not buying a top centre half this summer.

It was effectively the Atalanta reserves tonight.

We’re going nowhere with a back three including Fazio and Marcano.

Can’t see past a Milan victory tonight given the way the game has started.

Olsen looks a fairly solid keeper.

Karsdorp looks fairly rubbish.

1-0

Pathetic defending.

Leo, Kaka and Maldini in the Milan director’s area. 3 legends.

1 Like

Karsdorp is so so shit.

Monchi not looking like his reputation is deserved right now, some very questionable deals since he took the reigns. We were weaker last year than the season before and weaker again this year.

Milan -2 is 11/2. Worth a punt

It’s going to be a long, hard season. Some utterly bizarre transfer dealings.

Whatever about Alisson, we pushed Nainggolan and Strootman out the door. I wouldn’t be Strootman’s biggest fan but we got a very poor fee for both of them all things considered in the current market and that was to do with us trying to flog them. How we went through the window without looking to sign a start centre back I don’t know. Most bottom half Serie A sides will have better centre halves than Fazio or Marcano.

Marcano off.

SES on.

Better start to the half here.