Ronan O'Gara's Shame

In fairness to him, he ain’t afraid of hard work

1 Like

It’s not his pub. The lads own 10% each. Noel Anderson is the controlling shareholder.

In fairness to all involved it’s a good deal. Lads get more or less free equity I suspect. And the controlling shareholder gets a load of free publicity.

1 Like

Putting up with one of the Garrihy’s 5 mornings a week must be tough work to be fair.

2 Likes

Jaysus, life can be cruel

She’s some dose that one

1 Like

Are you sure ? I thought Noel was the MD and just had a small stake ?

I thought Colin corkery and Frankie Sheehan Owned the Office back in the day ?

Frankie sheehan was involved in other bars. Not the office I don’t think.

Not aware of any connection with Corkery

The bould Quinny allegedly lost a rake of cash as well.

That Munster team must have been a shower of complete dullards. It would warm you in this freezing weather to learn that they all went to shit.

9 Likes

Paul O’ Connell was the smartest of them by a distance I’d imagine. He went to the mobile home in Lahinch to cram for his Leaving Cert. Donners actually does well in general knowledge on the radio but was apparently weak during his school days. ROG got around 395 iirc and the parents were quite disappointed. Strings dropped out of a science degree in UCC after a couple of years.

What in the actual fuck?

4 Likes

I read a lot of the rugby lads autobiographies over the years and had a keen interest in how they got on in the Leaving. BOD opened some other fellas envelope on results day and briefly thought he’d failed everything.

2 Likes

A lot were cleaned out after the bust. John Hayes poured his into the farm solid investment

I thought that was zeebs and Murray

11 Likes

This is very odd behavior

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

And they say Liverpool fans aren’t the most knowledgeable out there. Savage detail there from Aertal.

Frankie Sheahan always struck me as a lad who got around 4 points in his LC.

3 Likes

What does pat stringer do for a job now? car sales?

Owns a gym doing PT