Ronan O'Gara's Shame

I have another one for him.
Wexford to bate 7 types of shit out of Killkenny in this years All-Ireland final or celtic to win Champions League final against Rangers next season? You can have one, which one?

[quote=“caoimhaoin”]I have another one for him.
Wexford to bate 7 types of shit out of Killkenny in this years All-Ireland final or celtic to win Champions League final against Rangers next season? You can have one, which one?[/QUOTE]

Id rather Roma win a corner than Dublin win the ALL Ireland

;):smiley:

Obviously enough seeing as you are from county fingal and you have forged strong links with the eternal city…

correct

what about Apelone I.T. to win a Sigerson or Syls to win a dublin championship??..

It is a well known fact that NCC went to Maynooth where he studied philosophy…

he got kicked out for his views on Vietnam

He was also robbing projecters

[quote=“scumpot”]what about Apelone I.T. to win a Sigerson or Syls to win a dublin championship??..[/QUOTE]

its not the same now- when syls won it before - i had mates on the team & would know the barnes & shay keogh etc well enough- now 1/3 of the team are muldoons - kickhams bet them anyway

[quote=“The Puke”]It is a well known fact that NCC went to Maynooth where he studied philosophy…

he got kicked out for his views on Vietnam

He was also robbing projecters[/QUOTE]

almost as well known as the mong foleys commute

For fuck sakes, says the man who got married in a Dubs jersey…

that story is false

I have witnesses your honour…

sure why would a fingalian wear a dublin jersey- it doesnt make sense padjo - its too outrageous to believe im afraid

looks like padjo was dabbling in the PCP again

:thumbsup:

The father looks like an even bigger cunt than the son, if that was possible.

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Can we get the dinner for free if I tweet how great it was?

Did he ever pay for the kitchen that time…?

The local rugby club headed to Cork for some underage rugby comp back in the day (30 years or so ago) . All the team stayed at houses of local players. One particular chap stayed at ROG’s family house, he confirmed ROG was a cunt even as a kid, wouldn’t let him play with whatever fancy computer game he owned.

5 Likes