Ronan O'Gara's Shame

To be fair to O’Gara here, I wouldn’t let some smelly Galway cunt look at my Commodore 64 not to mind touch it.

8 Likes

A beautiful exchange between @mikehunt and @anon78624367. Encompassing everything TFK is about really. This should be in an online tutorial for new posters on what’s expected here, @Rocko.

1 Like

Clermont isnt an easy place to go.

Great to get that away trip out of the way while he had a weakened squad.

They were hammered there last season 44-19 at full strenght…great to see ROG improving them already

Looked a weak enough Clermont team?

No such thing as a weak Clermont at stade marcel michelin

@gilgamboa where’s The Silly Goose? It’s a pub O’Gara owns with Michael O’Flynn and is losing its bollix.

I was in there a few weeks ago with the work crowd on a Friday night and I’d say there was about 4 other customers apart from our group. Just off Washington Street.

a rather silly name for a pub ? off to a bad start with that name!

is it a new premises or one that was always there?

1 Like

Where’s that,Cork?

Very English

I thought you said the French don’t care about Europe, why would he be under more pressure so?

At the cross where the Bailey is it is on the opposite st to the one the Bailey is on just off Washington st. Real shit location. Id say iv hardly been on that street twice in my life. It used to be called Bob foxes, and prior to that (long time ago) it was aptly named the Morgue.

If they were giving it away free in there it wouldnt be a busy spot id say

Accumulated losses of €1.4m

Cork like

1 Like

Windy

A money pit…o flynn must see some angle there…probably owns lot of adjacent units

O Flynn is an extreme egomaniac who collects newscliplings from papers whenever he is mentioned in an article. He only wants celebrity. The time of the Liam Miller game he made it all about himself.

1 Like

He was interviewed on the radio some Saturday morning a few months back. He comes across as a complete cunt. And way way out of touch with normal morals etc… all about him alright.