Rory McIlroy

The Masters should be class this weekend. Tiger and McIlroy hopefully will be right in contention on the final day

Reckon the 2 Aussies Adam Scott and Jason Day could go well again

McIlcunt shot 79 today and was +9 for the tournament - needless to say he missed the cut

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: What a bag of shite! Rolled over worse than his beloved franchise ulster did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HslgHRLIOTc

:lol:

This cunt has missed another cut :lol:

I’m losing count - is that 3 or 4 weeks in a row now that he hasn’t been around for the weekend ??

:lol:

A new low for British golfing.

Rory has been cheering on his British cohorts with great vigour this past weekend. Really proud of those flying the Union Jack with such pride.

She’s well suited for that cunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89f6S27Vcx4
eature=player_embedded

World number one Rory McIlroy has revealed that he may not play in Rio in 2016 when golf returns to the Olympics.

The 23-year-old would be eligible for selection by either Great Britain or Ireland, but may opt out instead to avoid offending anyone.

Asked if not playing was a genuine possibility, McIlroy added: “For sure it’s definitely an option.

“I’ve got three options; I either play for one side or the other or I don’t play.” :clap:

Another 3 years of this prick hum’ing and haw’ing ahead.

Great.

“I don’t want to upset anyone who has supported me throughout my career.” :rolleyes:

Team GB are welcome to him. I hope Woods gets back to form and wipes the floor with the curly cunt in the majors.

McIlroy must be the biggest cunt ever spawned in Ireland.

Egg on lots of TFK faces - Locke, dan, SHANNONSIDER** in particular - who vouched for this scumbag.

+1

I have no love for golf but my utter disdain for this cunt will have me rooting for every other opponent .

Rosy cheeked freckly faced curly headed fat fuck.

McIlroy - does anyone really care that much for fuck’s sake?

Topic overkill

is he papish or prod?

He’s a catholic.

Never seen him at Newry for a Down match though, he’s always at Ravenhill for the egg chasing the Twitter using, attention seeking cunt.

Down is the home of Castle Catholics. Martin and John Clarke are Norn Iron fans.

The useless cunt has dumped the Nike putter already :rolleyes:

It wont stop thousands of tards running to the nearest golf shop this weekend to stock up on new nike clubs though