Rory McIlroy

Neil Lennon, Martin o’Neill OBE, Paddy McCourt all big Norn Iron men too. As is Peter Darragh Quinn

He’s missed the cut :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ireland: :lol:

Just a quick question for the cunts and dopes on here(that should cover everyone)
Why do so much of ye hate Rory?
Just asking like…

He hates himself fado thats the main problem

He is a castle catholic, an uncle tom- whatever you want to call it/him. A horrible despicable wanker…and he plays golf.

That pretty much covers all the angles.

Hes also a closet homo

To all of all the above…oh right…thanks for that…

Ye bunch of cunts…

The silly cunt doesn’t see the irony in posting this on his twitter after giving up like a bitch last weekend

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 744372, member: 180”]The silly cunt doesn’t see the irony in posting this on his twitter after giving up like a bitch last weekend

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BEmWnukCYAAu-GA.jpg[/quote]

Or the irony in golf involving none of those things in any case. FFS, a near pensioner like Tom Watson went out for an amble a few years ago and ended up a ball hair away from winning a “major”.

I don’t have to play for Ireland – McIlroy

RORY McILROY has shot down any suggestion he must play for Ireland at the Olympics.

An attempt by R&A chief executive Peter Dawson to ease McIlroy’s dilemma over which country to opt for in 2016 was firmly dismissed by the Ulsterman during yesterday’s pre-tournament media conference at the Wachovia Championship.

Dawson last week said McIlroy (right) may be bound to play for Ireland by rule because of his long record of representing this island in amateur and professional world team championships and other prestige international events.

However, the golfer firmly resisted any effort to nudge him into the Irish camp in Rio when he said: "I think Rule 41 in the Olympic Charter states that I still have a choice and it’s not like they can take it away from me. If you play for a country and then either change nationality or whatever, or if you don’t play for that country for three years, you still have a choice.

"I haven’t played for anyone, I guess, since the end of 2011 in the World Cup (when he and Graeme McDowell both represented Ireland at Mission Hills in China).

“Obviously, going into the Olympics, that’ll be five years, so I’ll still have a choice,” added McIlroy, who responded with a firm “no” when asked if he planned to play for Ireland in this year’s World Cup of Golf.

A driving force behind golf’s readmission to the Olympic family, Dawson also is president of the International Golf Federation, which will liaise with the IOC in resolving this thorny eligibility issue.

Following suggestions from McIlroy that he’d three alternatives, play for Britain, play for Ireland or skip Rio altogether rather than upset people on either side, Dawson last week made what many considered to be a helpful suggestion, especially in view of Graeme McDowell’s plea last year for officialdom to take the decision out of his hands.

Yet McIlroy disagreed that Dawson’s remarks made the situation any easier for him, saying: “The more it’s talked about, the more it gets blown up. I’d rather not talk about it until I have to decide what to do.”

The Holywood native welcomed the PGA Tour’s decision not to take action against Vijay Singh, despite the Fijian’s admission last January that he’d taken deer antler spray which was found to contain the prohibited growth agent IGF-1, albeit a minuscule amount.

He definitely seems to be angling for any way to play for GB.

It’s at times like this that I’m grateful I don’t give a fuck.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 767419, member: 1”]He definitely seems to be angling for any way to play for GB.

It’s at times like this that I’m grateful I don’t give a fuck.[/quote]
He had his way out with that rule, but he’s taken the time to read up on the rules to find a way out of it. He’s obviously British, he sees himself as British, and best of luck to to the pubehead cunt. What sickens me is Irish people who feel so cuckolded by our old Imperial friends that they blind themselves to this and continue to claim him as Irish.

And to make matters worse, golf isnt even a fucking sport.

I see this cunt now has tossed aside another management company and has also had a go at Graeme McDowell in a Press Conference. An unbelievable prick.

Golfer Rory McIlroy has begun legal proceedings against his former management company, Horizon Sports Management.

The action was accepted into the fast-track Commercial division of the High Court this afternoon.

McIlroy wants to terminate and undo contracts he made with the company.

The court was told the case would involve a range of complex issues.

The court was also told Horizon Sports Management would be filing a counter claim against the golfer.

It is expected the case will be heard in full in October next year.

Espn.co.uk reporting that he has ended his relationship with caroline. The despicable cunt. Even blaming her and not the pat mustard of north down, his father, for his loss of form.

Hopefully they have broke up and that poor girl can get her career back on track after that pube headed cunt tried to ruin it.

Apparently the fragrant Caroline posted this pic of the ugly bastard on twitter and sent him mad…

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/how-a-twitter-snap-fuelled-speculation-that-its-all-over-for-rory-and-caroline-29656918.html

Just looking back at page 1 of this thread. Lapsed poster @SHANNONSIDER called the whole McIlroy thing horribly wrong. The guy (McIlroy) is one of the biggest cunts I’ve ever seen in my life. And he’s a soup taking Orange Bastard cunt too. This claim against Horizon and Horizon’s counter claim promises to be very interesting if there’s not some settlement in advance. He left Chubby Chandler’s mob to join Horizon because he wanted a more bespoke / personal touch - he seemed impressed by their work with Graeme McDowell - so I wonder what’s gone wrong. Apparently he didn’t turn up for McDowell’s recent wedding either - they used to be very good friends. McDowell always comes across as a very good guy and should end ties with this deformed looking wanker.