Rory McIlroy

The way he put Great Britian in ‘’ was the dead giveaway.

British and Irish Lions.

No, it was merely posted as a newsworthy story, which I find odd. I tend to post on stuff that interests me and I don’t really care what others think. As an aside, Ireland and the British Lions don’t compete in the same competitions; however, McIlroy is choosing ‘Great Britain’ over Ireland, who he has competed with since his amateur days. If O’Driscoll chose to represent Britain at the expense of Ireland in a competition that both teams were playing in then you would have a valid comparison. As it is, you don’t.

Thinly veiled I really care what people think.

[B][I]Originally Posted by tipptops*
I find that you get the same stock replies from rattled fellahs when they are being handed their arse on the internet and they want out quick.

1. I’m much too busy in work to be bothered with this.

2.I was only messing.

1. I don’t care.[/I][/B]

Sure you were. :rolleyes: As dancarter noted, why the need to place Great Britain in inverted commas then and disrespect millions of British people? The inference was transparent and intolerant in the extreme, bordering on the sectarian.

If you hurry and get a grown up to help you cut up a copy of FourFourTwo you could cobble a ransom note of sorts together before bedtime, telling this teenager what a traitor he is.

McIlroy is 20. This thread is littered with errors. Good job I’m here.

[quote=“SHANNONSIDER**”]Sure you were. :rolleyes: As dancarter noted, why the need to place Great Britain in inverted commas then and disrespect millions of British people? The inference was transparent and intolerant in the extreme, bordering on the sectarian.

If you hurry and get a grown up to help you cut up a copy of FourFourTwo you could cobble a ransom note of sorts together before bedtime, telling this teenager what a traitor he is.[/quote]

The effort is pouring out of the post - the strong desire to portray the keen intellect that sees the muldoons on here put you up on a pedestal but unfortunately it’s a rather lame, cliched effort. McIlroy is actually 20 by the way.

Hey Bandage, you know the rules, attack the post not the poster

You’re confusing us with boards.ie, dan.

Maybe thats where I have been going wrong all along on here so? So can I call you a cunt if I want?

I’d rarely say it but Shannonsider is way out of order here. You don’t have to listen to the Wolfe Tones over breakfast under a potrait of Joe Cahill to have a problem with this. Give it a rest.

And if he says “wrap the green flag around me boys” he’ll have another crowd saying what a cunt he is. It’s just boring at this stage, another so-called cunt in the tradition of Kevin Gallen, Kyron Bracken etc to join the pantheon of hate figures in the minds of the bored.

The carrier pigeon has arrived with your message. You know the protocol, lay your sword at my feet and sign the surrender in my tent.

Only Irish Catholics play GAA SS, ask NCC if you don’t believe me. :wink:

He was born in Holywood Co. Down, Great Britain.

A dirty Prod gave me concussion when he drove a Cummins at my head when we were pucking around up in Silverpark a few years ago. Prods traditionally need a dry sod to be seen at their best.

You try too hard - nowhere near as bad as Mairegangaire mind but along the same lines. It’s simply a case of a guy who’s represented Ireland so far in his career switching nationalities. It’s not surprising that would raise questions but it’s also prompted you to vent about Celtic and jingoism and imply that crazed republicans would be the sole ones to question him. As I said, it was lame and cliched and the fancy prose didn’t really alter that.

http://www.sinnfeinbookshop.com/catalog/images/Ramouse2.jpg

What the fuck is this horseshit?

If only it was as simple as switching nationalities, your ‘Great Britain’ jibe made it something more than that. Something I called you up on. If that is what has you smarting to the extent that you begin critisising my writing style then so be it. I disagree with you and your attempted witch hunt of a young sportsman.