Rory McIlroy

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Is that meant to be impressive? The number will only increase. He cleaned up in a transitional phase and has been surpassed by a huge amount of players since.

He beat them all in the fed ex cup last year.

It is mightily impressive.

The what?

Majors are the only currency that matter.

Only 3 ahead of him @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy, Dj, Rahm and Jt

Maybe McIlroy should turn up at a majors sometime shortly and show us what he’s made of.

10 million bucks for winning the tour championship is good currency.

You’re talking about money, I’m talking about what matters and it’s the majors - they are the successes with pride and achievement and McIlroy made his hay when the competition was weak, he has been left behind since.

Nearly 6 years now without one, there have been 16 different winners since he last won one.

Maybe he should show everybody he’s not a busted flush.

Yeah, because it’s the easiest thing in the World to win a major. How many bob Mortimer medals have you?

1 Like

It’s much easier when the competition is weak - ask Lleyton Hewitt or Andy Roddick.

Time does he tee off ?

They play tennis mate and have only 3 grand slams between them.

Yes. They won their slams at a very young age and failed to stick around when the competition got good, just like McIlpube.

Are you saying Rory raised the bar for golf? Generational kind of stuff there.

Nope.

I think he happened to win his majors when the competition was weak and lacked the ability to stick with the generation that came along since.

I don’t think he will ever win another major.

In fairness to Leyton Hewitt, he is a far more likeable character than Mcilpube

3 Likes

Mcilroy is extremely Sound. You shouldn’t judge somebody you don’t know or have never met. It’s the actions of a dinosaur.

That’s 4.

I never knew @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy was a multiple golf major winner. Fair play, Fulvio.

2 Likes

I’ve known people who have met him and they all said he was a grade A dickhead.

You’re an awful bitter individual

1 Like