Rovers fans cause death in tallaght

once again using NCC logic here:

"A young Irish woman has died from human swine flu today at Tallaght Hospital in Dublin.

She is the first person to die from the virus here since the first cases emerged in this country in May.

Department of Health officials said this evening that the woman had an underlying medical condition.
Advertisement

The family has asked for privacy"

you’re odd

why would say such a thing oh IOTM ?

you saw the death of a young women in tallaght as an opportunity to slag me & SRFC - i dont think thats a normal reaction

you really need to get a good look at yourself and by that I mean the snarling, paedophillia obsessed, deranged behind the keyboard, and not the mild mannered, low to mid level public service minion who would’nt say boo to a goose

I said boo to a goose once. It immediately shat itself to death.

is that your defense for this thread- that I post threads in bad taste - not great is it:rolleyes:

roll your eyes all you want, sometimes you have to go to drastic lengths to show someone how close to the abyss they are… I’ll give you that e-hug you need so badly

:rolleyes: - the thread was in poor taste im afraid Art, ask the mods to delete it before too many people read it

[quote=“artfoley”]once again using NCC logic here:

"A young Irish woman has died from human swine flu today at Tallaght Hospital in Dublin.

She is the first person to die from the virus here since the first cases emerged in this country in May.

Department of Health officials said this evening that the woman had an underlying medical condition.
Advertisement

The family has asked for privacy"[/quote]

Your like a child craving attention.

In fairness there is two of them in it, no fear of the two of them putting their differneces aside or taking it to PM’s for the good of the forum

i admit i used to like having pops at Art but with the problems with his bird i decided to lay off - no bother with him having a pop at me but to use the thread is inappropiate

Problems with his bird? Explain…

TFK is a good place to resolve these problems.

[quote=“KIB man”]Problems with his bird? Explain…

TFK is a good place to resolve these problems.[/quote]

Mac will explain but its not good im afraid

It can only be that she said no.

i hope not, i really do but he is been quite coy about the whole thing

can’t you just see caring ncc here

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showpost.php?p=220132&postcount=7

[quote=“artfoley”]can’t you just see caring ncc here

thefreekick.com - View Single Post - Foley what did you do now?[/quote]

that was then this is now- my days of schadenfreude are over - im on your side mate- feel free to PM me if you ever want advice in matters regarding the fairer sex

mate - quite the anglophile you are becoming.

Art what happened with the bird? You proposed and she said no? Did she give a reason? Ye together still?

Dont worry it will all be sorted.

[quote=“KIB man”].
Ye together still?
[/quote]

walked away, but thanks for the sentiment:thumbsup: