Roy Keane - Sky Sports Pundit / Walkers Leprechaun / Adidas Champion

The clothes are largely too over branded for a man his age. That rust coloured jacket in particular.

At a certain stage in life the only brand identifier on clothes should be on the inside of garment.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be mad about any of that gear but in fairness it’s a subtle bit of branding

The deal with Mizuno must be null and void now

Diadora? He wore them for most of his career

3 Likes

Apart from the darts coat.

At this stage the only Irish people left who hate Keane are aul godhelpuses who support Liverpool and have an irrational hatred of Manchester United even though they are from Roscommon town. He’s become very likeable in an odd ball way.

2 Likes

I’d say he’d have been some liability on a night out.

He was always likeable. A work ethic like his is admirable.

4 Likes

Ah he has a much more likeable public persona now and he has fuck all work ethic. Even in private I’d say he’s far less of a cunt now. He’s ageing gracefully

He’s always working, he kept private during his playing days because he was so focussed on playing

Waltzing around the place talking scutter and bantering with Jill Scott and Daniel Sturridge hardly makes him Alexi stakhanov.

1 Like

I don’t know who that is.

Yep, the transition from angry traitor to perfomative simpleton for the sky sports english has made him more likeable

7 Likes

He used to do a soviet version of the overlap with Lev yashin.

2 Likes

Yeah you’re barking up the wrong bush now comrade

That seems to be the case alright

1 Like

And the fact that he was fucking class.

Like, objectively, he was one of the best players on earth.

1 Like

He really was.

True greats don’t get destroyed by some cobbler from Arbroath

1 Like

It was a stevedore from Stranraer

1 Like