Why?

RTE
Souptaking
Cunt

That enough for you?

3 Likes

No. Expand please

Isn’t Tommy a big Celtic fan ???

I always thought Tommie/Tommy was a bit of a cunt too. He’s one of those RTE types that can never mention some piece of unionist/loyalist sabotage or mentalist behaviour without drawing SF into it too “for balance”. We’ve seen with Brexit and stuff that these unionist headbangers are impossible to reason with, but his criticism is usually reserved for both parties. He also mentions Bobby Storey’s funeral as often as FFG do in the Dáil. He seemed like a right establishment stooge to me. Vince Kearney is more of a ra friendly name too so that’s a positive.

8 Likes

What @Bandage said.

Kearney a much more honest reporter.

Sligo Rovers

Them too .

Tommy did the state some device. Very well gotten

On one hand Claire Byrne has put on the COVID stone. But Sharon was looking :kissing_heart: on the 9 o’clock news.

That frock Claire is wearing tonight doesn’t do much for her.

It does nothin! Has she given up?

“PSNI officers mindful of COVID-19 restrictions intervened, jostling ensued and an arrest was made.” Gorman peddling a narrative that the PSNI had wholly honourable intentions today. Thread here:

He’s a prick.

The RUC haven’t gone away.

Sad day when Jamie Bryson is more genuine than an RTÉ reporter

This prick Gorman had another report on this tonight and repeated that “police officers mindful of COVID-19” guff into his piece.

2 Likes

Not a RTE correspondent but I was watching the BBC News there and Caroline Davies popped up.

2 Likes

This raises other questions quite apart from Tommie Gorman. Still, I’m comfortable in the accuracy of my post above calling him a cunt.

2 Likes

Christmas presents sorted