RTE Correspondents

Get used to it. Every pleb and his wife will have their ‘lockdown memoirs’ or ‘notes from a lockdown’ out soon enough

4 Likes

Cauldron FFS. A cosy gig going from his rent free house to press briefings.

14 Likes

He went over there with a full head of hair.

1 Like

That four years has absolutely flown by

He never lost his Carkness though

Brian had a unique talent of projecting an image he was a real player at Washington . :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Presumably a late late slot to plug the book has been sorted.

5 Likes

He has the same hairdo as that other fantasist Graham Hunter

2 Likes

A lot of very bitter TFK posters baring their teeth.

1 Like

Establishment shill on the defensive.

1 Like

didnt we all

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd is seething

If there comes a day in this country that we can’t poke a bit of fun at the RTE Washington Correspondent it is all equal

1 Like

The highlight being the news bulletins outside his house in a shitty DC suburb where neighbours used to throw out shitty old couches while he was broadcasting live on air

4 Likes

It’s becoming a lovely little tradition for RTÉ Washington correspondents to pen a book with their unique insights on life in America, Mark Little, Caitríona Perry and now Brian O’Donovan.

3 Likes

I don’t mind the balding Corkman at all. He usually gives me a laugh with his over pronunciation of words. The times he had to broadcast outside his house were hilarious though. It gave a true insight into how shitty a secondment it might actually be

1 Like

You’ll have one yourself soon, surely…

Fair play to you for sticking up for lads on foreign jollies on the taxpayers dollar.

6 Likes

Prior to last US election, there was a discussion on some RTE show and Catriona was asked to predict the winner
Catriona felt she could not call it as she was no longer “on the ground” in America.
I chuckled then I broke out into a guffaw.

23 Likes