RTE Correspondents

Richard Chubby Chambers is being groomed for the position I’m led to believe…

Vivienne Traynor looking fantastic on the 6.1. News.

Doesn’t get the recognition at all really.

5 Likes

A classy lady

Give it 20 odd years and there’ll be a Wolf walking up the steps of the Hogan to lift Sam Maguire for Dublin.

And Ewan McKenna will be The Boy who cries about wolf

5 Likes

RIP Jim. A top broadcaster and the voice of the West for many years.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2022/0115/1273842-jim-fahy/

4 Likes

This guy on the news with a mustard pair of shoes on giving a quick lesson on Russia Ukraine relations. Looks like a 2 bob politics professor from an RTC

Sean Whalen to the Washington slot. They might as well give the London gig to @Tassotti.

1 Like

Whelan is one of the best of them in RTE. Good appointment although I liked listening to him ok UK affairs.

1 Like

Jayses, I always that gig was reserved for the young bucks . Send them over for a few years to cut their teeth like

They couldn’t get anyone to apply for it. I’d say Sean got a nice little package to take it on.

2 Likes

Have they ne’er a bob in the clothes department. Sharon looks solid melojeon in that get-up.
You’d hope that they had some bit of a green blouse or some green apparel for the day is in it.
I’d consider withholding the license fee if I was paying it. A strongly worded mail would be appropriate.

2 Likes

If Eamon Fitzmaurice ever feels like giving up the day job he has a great future in the audio book sector.
His specialty could well be night time stories for children. He has a voice that would put me to sleep within 2 minutes and that’s without the sleepy big brown bear thrown in for authenticity.
He’s probably a sound fella but he’s definitely not designed for a pulsating finish at Cheltenham….

13 Likes

Is that a sex act?

Charlie has made it to the top. Fair play.

14 Likes

Unreal.

5 Likes

Delighted for Charlie. He’s displaying fantastic resilience. Laoch na sleibhte.

4 Likes

Charlie Bird is an incredibly handsome man for 72 years of age. A beautiful man, one could say.

Two million quid raised as well which is unreal.

1 Like