RTE Correspondents

Caitriona Perry having a shocker this evening

Saw that. Barely able to string a couple of sentences together witbout the studio autocue. Multiple apologies too.

I love the way RTÉ promoted her as an expert on us politics when she was based in Washington.

She genuinely couldn’t name ten US senators without learning them off by heart but she was a lovely girl

She went weak at the knees that time the Donald acknowledged her. Seems like a nice lady anyway.

1 Like

Heartening to see the state broadcaster rewarding the thrifty money-saver Conor Pope with a show of his own currently running on RTE1 called “the price of everything”….
I’m all for canny swerves when it comes to forking out of my own pocket but isn’t this the gimp who breezed off for a fortnight in Lockdown 2 to Kerry shelling out just south of €5k for a house for the 2 weeks and then somehow spending another €5k on grub, drink and bollocksology yet assuring us it was pretty much a budget holiday….

Get out of it Conor. These RTE crowd need to be sorted out. Jokers.

11 Likes

He never says don’t pay a paper

1 Like

He’d do well to remember the fate of his predecessor Eddie Hobbs.

3 Likes

Got it in one…mugged himself off and is been compensated for being a money saving guru…:man_shrugging:

Sarah out on the town tonight

5 Likes

I see John Kilraine is the new London correspondent.

Never thought much of him as a speaker anyway.

‘….am……am….’

2 Likes

I made the very same comment watching him there.

I thought his field of expertise was the opening of public playgrounds in the North Inner City or similar soft topics?

2 Likes

Indeed.

A fair jump to be dealing with UK politics and everything else.

2 Likes

Bart’s people.

2 Likes

Well done Sinead. :clap:

1 Like

Is she replacing Kieran Malooooooooleeeey?

She is.

Mullooley was a Hall of Famer but he cant stay young forever i suppose.

Who was doing the sport on six one this evening. Never saw him before

Shane Dawson formerly of Eir Sport.

Im not sure he’s up to it .

1 Like

Ciaran Muloolly is up there with the Mullingar Dunnes Stores when it comes to midlands icons.

8 Likes