Rubberbandits

Bump

Kind of blows the Limerick Leader exclusive out of the water
[font=Arial][size=1]
“For the first time on the pages of this newspaper – and ahead of anticipated crossover success for the ‘Bandits in the UK – we finally unmask the duo behind the plastic-bag-wearing rappers as Limerick city men Dave Chambers and Bob McGlynn - pictured above in heavy make-up in a still from the pilot episode.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1]
During the hype and hysteria we resisted naming the comic rappers, but do so now with the blessing of theirmanagement ahead of the screening of the show this Friday.”[/size][/font]

One of them is/was involved in prop design and the likes alright, up in Dublin or Wicklow somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmVdSUdvSFc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Fight me at Mass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be… I’ll watch it again

Disappointed with it. Watched up till half way when the ads were on. Dont think I will bother with the second half.

What disappointed you? We’ve been working hard on it for months now.

Hard to say really, didn’t really captivate me. Are you one of them?

I can’t disclose that for obvious reasons, kid.

:lol: :lol:

I enjoyed it immensely CM, well done again lad. :clap:

Is that why you’ve been neglecting SLR watch?

I couldn’t confirm or deny that, but interestingly enough, one of the rubberbandits has a brother and brother in law who lecture in Mary I… Dum dum dum…

But you’re English on the November internationals thread, with “we” etc. FUck off you gowl

Who are they?

My brother and brother in law.

1 Like

Only watched the episode now, disappointing but they might have pulled it out with the Danny Dyer song.

real off the wall humour, not what I expected. ( a watered down version of Limerick).

Kind of like Matt Berry / Garth Marenghi, but 4 divisions below it…

Just watched it there-fairly out there but I thought it was pretty good. Yer man choppy and the lad in the shop were particularly funny. Congratulations on a good start Paulie.

Larry Starr!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=momzQHaBqjg