Rubberbandits

Id say 1m were from slr himself. The creep

1 Like

It seems to be what he’s saying alright… Hilarious!

I suppose the true test would be to get her back for another video and see how much of a success it is

Stop SLR, stop digging please ffs.

:smiley:

Looking forward to the lads show on E4 tonight, Yurt!

I have the Sky + set.

They were named in the Limerick Leader this week. Didnt recognise the names though

:rolleyes:

Their names have been known for years.

They probably have but I wouldnt know of them. What is their background prior to entering comedy. What ages are they?

:lol:

Mcglynn’s family are well known in Limerick in the performing arts- Chambers has a degree, or MA in psychology. Both from middle class families, and started with those well known prank phones calls about ten years ago.

I’d say they are late 20s…

What are their addresses Paulie mate? Looks like SLR is about to mount his own stalking campaign.

are you sure you’re not thinking of chambers older brother, he who used to be in woodstar, who has the ma in psychology

correct

Which one are you CM?

The bird in the video… SLR is in for a big surprise if he ever sees what is really between my legs.

Wasn’t one of them one of them involved with the making of The Tudors as a prop or set designer or something similar

Not sure- McGlynns brother is a historian of sorts, with an interest in weaponary alright- but he is largely early medieval /christian Ireland.