Rubberbandits

No

So they don’t like hurling.

I’ve heard them say they’ve no interest in rugby also. They both come from arty families so hardly surprising

Could you get a small alteration for “Bandage, he’s in the RA”?

It would make a little wexican so happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4WfDafHijY

Have they finally released a song?

Ya, about suicide

These wankers need to FOAD.

Why? They’re making a great career.

They’ve stagnated - it’s old at this stage and they are turning into Bressie mark 2.

They were at electric picnic there getting paid a ball of money to act the maggot. Why would they give it up? Because it annoys you? I’m sure they’re delighted they’re pissing off some gowl from Cork on the Internet.

A ball of money at EP? :grinning:

And there you go — it doesn’t matter what you do as long as you get paid, according to Glas.

Anyway, they don’t annoy me at all - they’re just boring at this stage and one would hope they would have gone another direction or evolved by now creativity wise… it’s been the same thing since their phone calls back around 2001 ---- But of course, they are from out near you so you have to be seen to defend them to death… and i’m a close friend of Blindboy.

They’re from Na piarsaigh direction I think. Or at least one of them is I think

Have to say I completely disagree. Whether you like them or not you can’t accuse them of being stale. They’ve now done a number of satirical documentaries and act as commentators on that UK game show thing. Radio, TV and other speaking appearances etc. If anything, they’ve branched out far too much.

50 quid and a bag of cans, and they could keep the bag. That would have been about it.

Fuck that. I’m upping my rate. I had to bring my own cans.

It’s grand not to have to worry about money when you marry a rich chick!

@ChocolateMice is a man of strong principles, he’d rather die than abandon them (apart from the whole getting married in a church thing but we won’t bring that up).

3 Likes

Fixed this for you.