Rubberbandits

Oooooft!

@ChocolateMice is entitled to his opinion, lads.

He’s entitled to marry money too, fair fucks to him.

You’re dead right. And when he’s finished youtubing old IRA documentaries in an hour or two he’ll come in and defend them.

Typical snowflakes - so outraged that I didn’t like their spokespersons they decided upon personal attacks instead of countering my opinion.

Guttersnipe rebuttals.

Excellent self control @mouse. I was hoping for a demand to fight you on a hill in Douglas or something. I’m not mad about your spokesperson either. Although you can tell him he was way better at moderating a fake news debate this year than he was taking part in a mental health debate last year.

1 Like

It’s ok - I’d rather the lads vent here and use me as a punch bag than do something rash in real life.

I wasn’t defending the rubberbandits mate, just taking the opportunity to have a cheap shot at you for some easy likes

I know, mate — the @TreatyStones approach to internetting.

1 Like

I’m the opposite. I couldn’t give a fuck about the likes and just wanted the cheap shot.

2 Likes

The internet is a likes based business these days mate.

I know. It’s exactly what I don’t like about it.

A lovely maturity to @ChocolateMice in recent months. And particularly since he nearly died.

Rubberbandits are falling foul of biggish fish syndrome.

He’s looking for donations from fans of the podcast…

Thought he was making money from the adverts that were in it…

Doing a Graham Hunter on it. Gowl.

1 Like

In order to listen to me tell you about the evils of capitalism, please enter your credit card details now

12 Likes

They should have called it a day after “horse outside”

Utter cunts

4 Likes

Midwestern culture mate, obviously you don’t get it.