Rubberbandits

Shur he gives Spar it for nothing the fuckwit.

https://twitter.com/rubberbandits/status/967111864126763009

Dave Chambers would have been easier.

4 Likes

The Arts Show - Blindboy Boatclub - In Conversation - @bbcradioulster http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09snbxj

Great interview, been meaning to see what all the talk is about…

Is he wearing a bag on his head?

Why does he need to share this ?

A bit like Pat Spillane and the letter addressed “pat Bollix , Kerry “ .

1 Like

Apparently so, it’s a radio interview

Do you think it’s a bit weird that a grown man wears a plastic bag on his head and expects to be taken seriously?

1 Like

I do. Unless he wants to be taken seriously as a man with a bag on his head. It’s a conundrum to be sure.

This fool had been cribbing and moaning about his podcast not getting sponsored, and has now taken to tweeting out articles about it.

It would appear your cynicism is well justified. Fifteen minutes with a doe eyed maire louise muir might be as much as he has. I should have known better having heard her eulogising about the talent of James nesbit.

Spar or no-one.

He’s jumped on the mental health bandwagon. Reckons the plastic bag let’s him talk about himself

What’s the deal with this? Doesn’t he have the top Irish podcast every week or whatever, why can he not get a sponsor?

He’s a creep in a plastic bag who patently has something to hide, and he wonders why people won’t sponsor him. Maybe if you grow up a little mate and be yourself, then someone will be happy to put their name behind you. But you won’t even put your own fucking name behind you as things stand.

You couldn’t make it up really.

bressie with a plastic bag on his head, totally insincere

At least Bressie is up front about who he is, he’s Niall Breslin. Imagine being in an industry where a proven liar (cc @TreatyStones) is more honest than you.

It was grand when he was doing prank phone calls, or doing amusing hip-hop numbers about instructing Ice Cube on the finer points of hurling. Turns out coming on The Late Late Show every two months to whinge about how everyone from Limerick either left or killed themselves isn’t all that entertaining.

Except for the people making it the top listened to podcast in Ireland?

1 Like

I heard he is getting 250,000 listeners a week globally? Fair play to him if he is.