Rubberbandits

Your first three words are enough .

1 Like

This sounds about his level

Does this fucker ever shut up about himself? Listened to a few podcasts and it’s all about his book, mental health, how amazing he is and repeat – Grand, it’s his podcast, but pick a topic ffs… Unless he is the topic?

Welcome to the party mate

Have I mentioned that I think he’s a weird little cunt?

Oh look, Mr. Chrome is pure sour now that Blindboy is getting all the fame.

2014 called, it wants its opinion back

Your ma called, she wants her knickers back. I told her to fuck off as i’m wearing them over my head.

Repeatedly and despite being given the answer to your question about the bag multiple times.

I hope he fucking chokes on it.

I wish you well.

Rubberbandits have followed a classic TFK curve.

When everyone dismissed them as two apes with plastic bags on their heads, we said there was something much deeper to their music that people didn’t get.
Now that everyone thinks they are all deep and meaningful, we are dismissing them as two apes with plastic bags on their heads :clap:

Spastichawk is still a classic though.

3 Likes

How I got my username :astonished:

Ah they still have their moments - but Blind boy is all ego.

Blindboy thinks he’s a fierce clever bastard altogether because he did a bit of philosophy in his Mary I arts degree.

You’re not helping me cover my tracks here

Lookit mate, he’s creating free content for us to consume and nobody’s forcing you to listen to it*.

*Is he still coming up with mad cap and zany stories like De Valera riding Michael Collins in a forest in front of a talking squirrel?

What a fucking guy. Gas craic altogether.

3 Likes

Tune in and listen to the pod cast and share it with all your mates and social media friends alike … and then you’ll find out for yourself. Please ask your friends to share it also

I think it all went wrong when they started hanging around with that utter cunt Russell Brand

He is still looking for that sponsor