Rubberbandits

It would sicken your shit — McGowan when asked about changing the word ‘faggot’ in A fairly Tale of New York ---- ‘They can get fucked’

Blindboat when no one asked him about some obscure song 10 people have heard - ‘I’m so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for what I’ve done to humanity’

6 Likes

anyone with a shred of self respect

Uh huh. I don’t think this will negatively affect him at all really.

Two things;

1. The song is clearly not an attempt to make fun of disabled people. The opposite.
  2. Of course he knew what spastic meant.
1 Like

He has to go

3 Likes

In 2010 of fucking course he did. I stopped using the term spastic when I was 11. Many years before 2010. As I knew how damaging that term can be. Hes right it was used a lot in Limerick but as i said the use dies off with age

He also stated his regrets for the lyrics of bag of glue. Kinda put me off the podcast afterwards. Great song, pure comedy

Is anyone listening to this cunts podcast? Is it subscription? Are they all mugs?

Can’t say fairer than that.

He’ll be ashamed to show his face in public after that

7 Likes

A heady cocktail of narcissism, self pity, self aggrandizement, delusion and outright lies.

That’s a belter in fairness to him.

4 Likes

Unreal.

2 Likes

I agree with all that you say there

I must read the other cunt’s statement later on

Explaining……

1 Like

Nailed it.

Sartre’s nausea is a fairly common experience for any bright young adolescent, now it’s labelled a psychological condition, depersonalisation, to be treated with medication no doubt. The modern world is a very depressing place, BB is increasingly part if what makes it so grey, not what makes it colourful.

1 Like

Hop house lager, sick bastard.

3 Likes

'For in his heart he has the exact same fears and desires as them…Like perching on my hand and eating frozen mice
But most of all my spastic hawk wants to be free…yeah.

“Cancer - I’ve had that. Twin Towers, I was in that. Alzheimer’s - errr have I had that?”

3 Likes